bonus chapter

This chapter will be a small view of Bri's and Jules' wedding along with Sadie's and Dave's wedding. We'll also see how Denise and Avon are doing.
____________________________________

"I can't believe that today is the day." Bri said as she sat and looked at herself in the mirror. She did her own hair and makeup and she was impressed.

"Next year will be Sadie's turn and we'll all be married women." Fee said as she fixed Kiara's dress.

Kiara was almost three and such a boss baby. Fee and Kendall moved yet again and finally found their dream home. They moved into a nicer neighborhood with a big backyard.

"1 more year." Sadie mumbled to herself.

"I can't believe you two are pregnant at the same time." Fee said as she looked at both Sadie's and Bri's stomach. It was unexpected but they were both happy. Bri was further along than Sadie but her stomach was smaller.

"It's time ladies." Bri's mom said as she walked in. Bri and Jules decided that they didn't want anyone to walk down the isle. Fee and Sadie helped Bri out the door and quickly went to sit down.

Dave saved Sadie a seat next to him and Semaj. Semaj reached for her as soon as she came to sit down. He was still a mommy's baby.  She didn't pick him but hugged him instead.

"I think we're having a girl." Dave said to her and she agreed. Music then started playing and in walked Bri.

 Music then started playing and in walked Bri

"They look so beautiful." Sadie whispered. She was so happy for her best friend. A big smile plastered on her face as that started to say their vows to each other.

"I knew that I wanted to make you mine from the moment I saw you. Everything about you made me intrigued about you. I wanted to know your story. Your goals. Your bighearted fear. What made you happy. What made you sad. I wanted to know you. And I then knew the real Brielle Alicia Smith. I then fell in love and now I'm changing your last name to Carter. We're going to do this thing call life together and I know that we'll enjoy every moment of it. I don't see myself with nobody else and I'm glad you feel the same way cause you've made me the luckiest man in the world. I love you and I promise to always love you." Jules said as he made eye contact with Brielle the whole time. She's better than me cause if Dave made eye contact with me the whole time, I would've folded. But not Bri, she held eye contact with him too as tears fell from her eyes.

"Jules I admire you so much. You've taught me a lot and helped me grow a lot. We're each other's best friends and we tell each other everything. I never had that before and I'm thankful that I do now. To this day, you still make me blush like a school girl. I love you and your corny jokes. Being your girlfriend, then fiancé and now wife is so surreal. It's like a dream and I never want to wake up. Being with you feels like home. A forever home." She spoke so softly.