chapter 9

Shirabu and the other girls flinched when someone jump on thier side, instinct made them defend themselves they immediately hit the boys.

Aran, caught the twins leg that was about to kick him. Komori and Sakusa caught both  of Ennoshita's arm who throw a punch. Bokuto and semi successfully dodge the kick from Shirabu and Akaashi, while Matsukawa and Iwaizumi On the other hand was now on thier knees holding thier tummy from the pain makki and Oikawa did.

"OMG!! " Oikawa dasp looking at the prince  "prince Iwaizumi am so sorry" Oikawa bend down checking the prince  "am sorry sorry it was our instinct"

"Yuh, you shouldn't do something like that hajime " makki said as he help matsun up "and am sorry for hitting you hot stuff" makki said winking at matsun

"It's thier fault they appeared behind you guys" Ushijima said

"yuh, they should be the one who's sorry "Kuroo added

While they where  talking Suna was just standing there looking at the gray haired twin, who's talking to aran together with her twin .

"By the way , why are you guys here?" Ennoshita asked.

"*Gasps* you guys didn't stalk us right?" Makki said while gasping

"What No!"

"Good then, but " Shirabu grab the guy sleeves and throw him on the floor infront of the prince. "Am not from here but can you punished him?" Shirabu said as he look at Bokuto.

"Of course ,black?" As Bokuto said a guy with black ninja outfit come out,

"Yes prince"

"Bring him to the dungeon"

"Yes prince" as he said that the man in black and the guy disappear.

"So you guys will just Stare at each other or we let ourselves sit and feel comfortable inside" Kuroo and Ushijima said .as they all walk towards the tea house.

"Amm. Your lady Oikawa right?" Iwaizumi ask looking at Oikawa who was just standing.

"Mm ,yes crown prince Iwaizumi" she said as she bow her head for respect.

"Please , don't do that and noone's know that we are here" Iwaizumi said as he smile.

"Ohh , ok"

"Your not coming?" He ask

"Ohh, I'll be there am just waiting for -"

"Kawa, what are you doing? Come inside" aran said as he walk to the two. Kawa? Does he know lady Oikawa? How? What his relationship with her?  Iwaizumi thought was interrupted when someone tap his shoulder,

"Man, aran is not our enemy so stop murdering him on your mind" Iwaizumi look at Terushima confuse .

"What? I did not do such thing"

"Well keep telling that to yourself , and we pretend we didn't see how you look at them" matsun said Iwaizumi just rolled his eyes before he enter he look one more time to Oikawa who's now talking and smiling with aran.

"So who are were waiting?" Aran ask

"Ohh, it's - MICHI HERE" Oikawa shout as she wave her hand

"hey! Don't shout" he said as he look where Oikawa was waving at,  ohh ,it's a girl version of michinari and who's with her?

"Toru,sorry if we're late" Michi said as she look at Oikawa. "Aran! " Michi hug aran but stop by Kita "shin?" She look at her

"It's inappropriate to hug a guy specially the crown prince" Kita said and bow  "sorry for my cousin's manner your Majesty"