Graduation

Author's  PoV

"Yeahhh , finally the studies end !!!" Minji screamed at the top of her lungs.

*sigh
"I still don't know why is she my bestfriend?" Annie said to herself clearly enough for Minji to hear.

Annie ( Moon Ahn ) is an Indo-korean  girl currently studying in India . But not for long , she'll now get to go home after a very long time . Her mother Riya (named Ra-aei by Annie's grandmother)is from India and she wanted her daughter to study hard and graduate from India. Her father , Moon Ji-hoon also met her mom while studying in India and thus he also liked the idea of Ahn attending college in India.

[Sry for bombing you with details 😅]

"Hey , aren't you happy ? We graduated girl ! We can finally go home and drink soju and eat kimchi !" Minji said excitedly while getting into a taxi to their shared apartment.

"Ofcourse I'm happy , I'll miss the hot summers and monsoon though" Annie said, thinking about all the times they showered in the rains ,playing and running around.

"I like rains too , but i hate Indian summers ,it's too hot here " Minji pouted.

Hmm , Annie thought .

Soon they reached their apartment ,which they'll leave soon.
Annie and Minji have a flight back to their home , Seoul , after 3 days . Both the girls were happy about going home to their families and also a little sad about leaving their apartment and this country which they made their own for 3 years now.

They both got changed into comfortable clothes and started to look into their photo scrapbook and pasting pictures of graduation into it. This book was like a shared diary for the girls. More like a ritual.

They were reliving their memories when Minji suddenly screamed "Aaaaaaaaaa

They were reliving their memories when Minji suddenly screamed "Aaaaaaaaaa ......how can i forget ! I'm so excited!!!"

Annie's POV

By now I got used to this , three years living together , this is the usual Minji. Loud .

"Yah , what happened? Why are you hurting my ears ?" I said to her.

"Annie , we're going home. "

"Yeah , i know that but isn't it too late for excitement?" I chuckled.

"We're going back to Seoul dumbo , we can finally attend a BTS concert." Minji said raising her voice with each word.

I finally realised and screamed " yeeee , we're going back to the Seoul town road." .

Author's  PoV

Author's  PoV

They then played some BTS songs and danced like crazy to them.
Soon after , they started packing their stuff and filling boxes to take home.

Both the girls were introduced to BTS when they finished school and ever since they both were ARMY by heart.
But since they went to India for studies, they never attended any concert or fansign by BTS.
Now, only they'll get a chance to see them live when they return to Korea.