Homecoming

Annie's pov

"Aaahh , just how much i missed you Seoul" i said getting off the plane.

"How are you so energetic after a flight" Minji pouted visibly tired and yawning.

"Because i wasn't the one who wasted whole night saving Bollywood movies on my laptop"

"I wanted them , night was well spent though " she argued.

"And you said you won't miss India" a chuckle left my mouth.

We quickly collected our luggage and took a taxi to get to our homes . Stopping between to get some snacks.

The ride to my home was a silent one as Minji was dozing off and i was watching the city from windows in awe. This city always looks like wonders.

We both got to my home first as my home was nearby to get rest as planned. As soon as we entered my house , we were welcomed with mom's excited sounds hugging us both .

"Aannieeeee ," i heard a scream and before i could understand anything i was on the floor with Su-ho hugging me.

[Su-ho us Ahn's younger brother,  he's just 3 yrs younger but acts like a child always.]

I heard Minji and mom giggling together on my state.

"Is no one hoing to help me ? " i asked them.

"Ofcourse not " minji said laughing.

"Its expected from you " i said getting up.

Then Su-ho hugged Minji and went back again to his roon ,probably to play his video games.

We were sitting on a sofa , when we heard a knock on the door . This would be Dad returning from his company.

"Welcome back home ,appa" i cutely sang.

"Welcome back Seoul , my child " he sang similarly,  earning a chuckle from mom and minji .

I could see his eyes saying something to my mom , asking something.

"Have you gave them? " appa finally asked mom.

"Not yet"mom immediately said and smiled mysteriously.

By this time , i understood that they're talking about my homecoming present.
I asked them to give me it , i was getti g impatient. They told us to close our eyes  and then placed the gift in my hands.

"But its just a piece of paper" i said ,eyes closed.

"Only till you open your eyes ,girl" mom said.
I heard Dad chuckle.

Then i slowly opened my eyes ,just to see the best gift i ever had in my life (ps I say this everytime they gift me).

This was my reaction. Similar to Minji's scream.

"Eeeeeeeeee" , we screamed at top of our lungs.

This was the piece of paper in mine and Minji's hands.

Speak Yourself,  the final . Concert tickets.

Author's pov

Both girls knew BTS was on tour for their album "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself " but they didn't knew that Annie's parents have got tickets for the final concert of the tour , which will be in Seoul,  for them both. The girls were way too happy as it will be their first time attending a concert .

The concert will be after three days so they got enough time to rest and get ready for the concert.
They're going to a BTS concert , obviously they need time.

[Okay , i don't  know how you're feeling at this moment but surely being an ARMY I'm very excited even writing this]

Afterall ,have you ever attented a BTS concert?