Social Media

One of the most crucial parts of being a Tumblr girl, social media. Your social life is based on the Internet! Most a bad picture, your considered a slut. Post to many selfies, considered vain! But hey, you can never have to many selfies!

What social media does one need to become a Tumblr girl? Obviously Tumblr! You also need Instagram, Twitter, and The Hunt! Depending on what type of Tumblr girl your going for, post a lot of pastel pics, or a lot of dark pictures of one smoking for example. Defiantly post pictures of your shoes. I recommend platform shoes or Vans.

Yummy! You better not forget to post food pictures! Those are crucial! Try posting pictures of healthy food: Greek yogurt or salad maybe. Don't forget macaroons! And even a bit a Starbucks won't hurt! But don't post to much Starbucks, than you'll look like a common white girl.

Clothing haul! Don't forget to post pictures of clothes! Caption it, OOTD, or outfit of the day with an emoji or something. You must also post gym pics, or pictures of your gym outfit and sneakers. I recommend crop tops, yoga pants, and Nike's.

Shopping time! Once you go shopping, don't forget to post pictures of your bags with a Starbucks and some macaroons beside it! DO NOT post pictures of what's inside of your bags though, that would be weird.

Girls day out! When your going out with some girls (or guys) make sure you post pictures of your outfits and don't forget a selfie in there occasionally!

Tweet, tweet! Twitter time everyone! When one Tumblr girl is tweeting, the need to tweet simple things. For example: Girls day out with Eva!(Emoji.) or Feelings inspired and decided to paint the galaxy.

Bath time! When one such Tumblr girl is taking a bath, they must post pictures! No, not nudes! Light some candles, grab a magazine, fill the bath with bubbles, and paint your toes! Have the magazines on a table beside the tub with your phone sitting on them. Make sure to have a magazine open! Than light some Bath and Bodyworks candles on the side. Show your knees and tips of your feet. Snap a pic and your ready to go!

Usernames and profile pics! When choosing a username, choose your own name. For example: my name is Karma Jameson (not really) so my user name is karmajameson or karma.jameson or even karma_jameson! Profile pictures are easy but crucial. I recommend a selfie with your boyfriend or your best friend for your profile picture.

Now you have everything to start your social media life as a Tumblr girl! Good luck and prepare for more to come!