LET'S GO WITH MY PLAN

"Aruna's score is good but she needs to improve her score in Math," said Aruna's class teacher to my mom.

 "Alright Sir. Thank you for your advice for Aruna in this semester," answered her mom. After I got my transript, my mom and I went back to our home.

Aruna is a girl who was born in Palembang but raised and live in Bandung. Her parents moved to Bandung after she was born there. When she was 13 years old her father moved to Surabaya to continue his own business and go back to Bandung once a month.

Aruna is a 17 years old girl who is cheerful, talkative, and beautiful. She is famous in her senior high school because of her positive personalities. Besides, she has a boyfriend who is also famous because he is a basketball captain in their school.

 "Una you have already heard what Sir Aldo said to you right? You need to improve your math's score," said her mom.

 "Yes Mom, can you give me a magic speel to improve it?" Aruna answer it innocently.

 "It isn't like that Un," said Aruna's mom holding back annoyance while looking at her very seriously.

 "Hahahahaha yes Mom. You know I'm joking right? don't be so serious, Una will study harder, okay?" Aruna's said it while laughing.

 "Yes Un, you're not going to Theo's house? Earlier, you asked me for permission, didn't you?" mom said.

I almost forgot that I have already had an appointment with someone who has been my friend since childhood.

 "Astaghfirullah I almost forget it, thanks Mom for reminding me. Aruna wants to change clothes first and then go to Theo's house," Aruna said as she run to her room and her mom just shook her head seeing her behavior.

 "THEO... THEO... MY DEAR FRIEND... WHERE ARE YOU?" Aruna shouted in front of Theo's house.

Theo is her bestfriend since childhood. They've known each other because they are a neighbors. Theo's house is located in front of her house. Theo is cool, smart and his personality is really contradict with Aruna.

Theo is a quite person who always like to stay at home. But, everytime her bestfriend, Aruna, asked him to accompany her, he will always say yes to her. He always looks like he doesn't care about everything but, he always cares to Aruna. It is because Aruna is his first love and will always be his love. That's why he always tells to himself that he must protect Aruna everytime and do anything for her.

 "You don't have to shout Un, just come straight in," said Theo who was already at his door while looking at her with a cynical look.

 "Yeah, I just want to tease you, let me in. It's really hot outside," Aruna goes straight into Theo's house. Theo immediately followed her from behind.

 "How's your transcript?" Theo asked her.

 "Just like a transcript in general. There are grades, subjects, my identity, my class teacher's signature, oh there's also..."

 "Not that Un," said Theo looking at her annoyed.

 "Yes, Theo, everything is good, it's just math that needs to be increased again," Aruna said wearily,

 "Well, I'll teach you math because I am smart," Theo said to her confidently.

 "It's up to you Theo, but Theo..." Aruna said sadly

 "What?" asked Theo

 "Let's go on holiday, let's go on holiday, let's go on holiday, come on let's go on holiday LET'S GO HOLIDAY," Aruna half shouted because she wanted to tease Theo, who was already very confident about his intelligence, but Theo was really smart, hmm.