D-DAY

"Have you brought all the things?" asked Theo to Aruna.

 "Yes already." She answered while pointing to one suitcase and one backpack that she brought.

 "Okay. Ticket? ID?" Theo asked.

 "It is all in the bag that I'm wearing," said Aruna firmly.

 "Okay let's go in" said Theo.

It's just two of them at the airport because Aruna's Mom and Theo's Mom couldn't drive them because of their work.

This morning they will have a flight to Palembang according to the plan that they made before. They already ready to start their holiday in Palembang with fresh mood.

 "Finally... we arrive, now we're going to the hotel. Now we can take a short break then we can explore Palembang shortly," Aruna said happily.

 "Okay," answered Theo.

 "To the Kuto Besak Fort?" Aruna asked Theo

 "Okay," Theo answered casually.

After they rested for a while at the hotel, they immediately started their tour to Kuto Besak Fort or BKB. From BKB they can see the beauty of the Ampera bridge. Kuto Besak Fort is the only fort built by Indonesians, not by colonial occupiers such as the Portuguese or the Dutch.

There is also a very big Belida Fish Statue. Belida Fish is a traditional fish in Palembang and it used to make Pempek traditional food in Palembang. They also take a lot of photos to send it to their mom.

 "I'm hungry," Aruna said to Theo.

 "There is a boat which sell a traditional food of Palembang. We can eat there," Theo replied.

 "Okay we eat there," Aruna said.

There Aruna eats model and pempek while Theo eats tekwan and pempek too.

 "Where did we go after here? It's quite late if you want to go to the Museum now.

It's closed. We can go to the museum tomorrow" said Theo.

It's already 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

 "Well, where are we going now? to the mall? But why? There are also so many malls in Jakarta," Aruna replied.

 "It's okay, we'll go to the mall near the hotel. Tomorrow morning, we'll just leave the hotel in the morning and go around Palembang," said Theo

 "Let's just go to the mall, after that we go back to the hotel,"Aruna replied.

On the way to the mall, Aruna sees her ex stopped on the side of the road like he was waiting for someone,

 "Huh, is that true, Kak Rexa? Ah it's impossible what is he doing here," Aruna said while looking outside the car seriously.

 "What do you see?" asked Theo.

 "Hm.. nothing. What should we do first at the mall?" Aruna answered,

 "Oh, let's eat first then we can play in timezone," Theo replied,

 "Okay," said Aruna

 "Theo, let's just eat KFC, okay?" Aruna asked Theo,

 "What? We go all the way to Palembang just to eat KFC again?" answer Theo.

Aruna really like eating at KFC..

 "Come on, I really want it rght now, I won't eat it anymore when we are still in our holiday, just today please..." Aruna asked Theo.

 "Well, anyway, we're only here for 3 days. Two more days left, after that we'll be home," replied Theo with no expression.

What Theo said was true. She doesn't know why she really wants to eat at KFC eventhough at BKB there was also a KFC outlet. When they were entering the outlet they immediately went two different directions. Aruna was looking for a seat and Theo was going to order the food. Theo has knownj all the things that Aruna liked and didn't like.

When Aruna gets a seat the thing she never imagined would happen and now it happen, she meets her ex who made a bucket list with her. Her first ex who broke her heart very bad. Someone that she loves before and now she is trying to move on from him. Looks like Rexa is also surprised to see her in here, Aruna can see the look on his face that changes when their eyes meet.

 "Hi Run," said Kak Rexa.

 "Oh hi Kak," Aruna replied with a forced smile.

 "Hm... what are you doing here Run? With whom?" asked Rexa.

When Aruna wants to answer, Theo answers it first.

 "She is with me, why?" Theo replied coldly.

 "Oh I see," answered Rexa.

 "Yes, Kak. Theo and I , we are on holiday," Aruna replied casually,

 "Oh holiday," answered Rexa,

 "Do you need a tour guide? haha, because I study here, so I know quite a few tourist attractions in Palembang," explained Rexa.

Aruna can only sees Theo confused but, Theo's eyes seemed to give her hint to refuse the offer.

 "No need Kak thanks in advance," Aruna replied, starting to feel uncomfortable with the situation.

Aruna really forget that Rexa continues his study in one of the University in Palembang.

 "If you need something, just calls me later. My phone number is still the old one." Rexa offered,

 "Thanks, but I don't think we will call you," Theo answered coldly and Rexa only see Theo with an irritated look.

 "Then I will go first, Run. I go first Theo," said Rexa.

 "Yes Kak," Aruna replied with a little forced smile.

After that situation Aruna and Theo wait for their food to be served.

 "Why are you looking at me all the time?" Aruna asked.

She is starting to feel uncomfortable with the situation where Theo was always staring at her attentively.

 "I don't know if you came here intentionally to meet that guy or do you really want to go on holiday?" Theo replied curtly.

 "Theo, I even forgot that he studies here, I want to go on holiday eventhough we use the bucket list that I made with him" Aruna said to Theo.

 "Hm.. okay now we eat quickly so we can play for a while before going back to the hotel," replied Theo while busying with his cellphone.

 "Yes," Aruna answered simply.

After they aet, they finally decided to go to Timezone to play before we go back to the Hotel.

 "Anyway, we should take a photo in the photobox, okay?" I said that to Theo who was focused on playing basketball.

 "Yessss..." Theo answered casually.

They continue to play a lot of games there. Now Aruna realises that when they were in senior high school they didn't have much time to play together because they were not in the same school. They were just busy with their study. Eventhough they went out, they were just going to the bookstore or mall just to buy somn ething not playing like this. Aruna feels blessed and happy because Theo can go to Palembang with her.

DEG...DEG...

Suddenly Aruna heart were beating so fast when she saw Theo playing a driving car game happily.

 "What is this? What's happening to me?" Aruna thinks about it so seriously.

 "Let's take a photo now, I'm tired now. After this we can go back to the hotel, let's go," Aruna trying to asked Theo.

 "Okay okay," answer Theo.

Finally they take a shoot and print the photo. After that they decided to go back to the hotel with Aruna who blushed when seeing Theo.