CAN WE TALK?

"Un, can we talk?" Rexa asked.

Aruna ne

 "Un, you can meet Rexa, I want to talk to Laras. I'll come back here later," Theo said to Aruna.

After Theo said that to Aruna. he walked towards Laras to talk to her. Aruna and Rexa decided to find a seat.

 "Let's just talk here. Okay, Un?" Rexa asked.

 "Yeah, it's okay," answered Aruna.

 "I don't want to talk nonsense. I just want to say, can we be together again?" Rexa asked.

Aruna was shocked, she did not expect that Rexa would ask her to restart their relationship. Currently Aruna only thinks of Rexa as a friend, nothing more.

 "Un? The answers?" asked Rexa to make sure.

 "I'm sorry, I can't," replied Aruna.

"How come?" Rexa asked confused.

Rexa did not expect that Aruna refuses him. Since he met Aruna here, he felt his affection for Aruna again. He admitted the reason they broke up was his fault. Now he wants to try to start over again with Aruna.

 "Sorry, we really can't be together anymore. I just think of you as a friend now," replied Aruna.

 "Hm.. so that's your reason?" Rexa asked.

 "Hm.. yes," answered Aruna doubtfully.

Aruna also confused when she tells the truth that she threats Rexa as a friend now. However, Aruna also knows that the reason is she has had feelings for her childhood's friend, Theo.

 "I am okay Un, you can tell the truth to me, You love him right?" Rexa asked with a smile.

Aruna was very surprised all this time Aruna always thought that she had no feelings for Theo. Now Aruna realized that she had loved Theo since their first day here.

 "Yes I love him, I don't know but I wanna say thanks to you. Thank you for asking me like that, now I know I love him," Aruna replied with a smile.

Rexa already knew that Aruna had liked Theo since they met for the second time this morning. He wants Aruna to be his girlfriend again so that Aruna can be sure of her feelings.

 "I know it Run, I've realized since we met this morning. Don't worry, I've already considered you as my friend now," replied Rexa.

 "Thank you, Rexa," answered Aruna.

Aruna and Rexa were waiting for Theo and Laras who were chatting side by side, they also asked how each other was after they separated. Aruna thinks whether she will tell Theo his feelings or not, Aruna doesn't know if Theo also likes Laras and decides to have a relationship.

 "Un, trust me. He loves you, too," said Rexa to Aruna.

Aruna is confused to hear Rexa's words.

 "Is it true that Theo also loves me? But Theo's attitude is not like someone who has feelings for me." Whispered Aruna to herself.

While Aruna was still trapped in her thoughts, Theo and Laras returned.

 "Un, let's go to the souvenir shop," said Theo to Aruna.

Aruna wanted to ask what happened to Theo and Laras but she was afraid to know Theo's answer.

 "What if they decided to be in a relationship? If so, that means I must confess my feeling for him.How long can I wait?" Whispered Aruna again.

 "Hey, let's go back," said Theo once again to Aruna.

 "Oh yeah... Rexa, Laras we go first," said Aruna to Rexa and Laras.

 "Okay, be careful," said Laras to Aruna and Theo with a smile.