CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING?

On the way to the souvenir place, not only Aruna but also Theo could only be busy their own thoughts. They were both confused about how to start their conversation. Aruna can't stand this atmosphere. Theo and Aruna have never been this situation but because the incident just now made them very awkward.

 "Mbak, Mas, we've arrived," said the taxi driver to the two of them.

 "Thank you, sir. We paid it using an online wallet, sir," said Aruna.

 "Yup, thank you, Mbak Mas. Don't forget to give me the five stars," said the taxi online driver.

After they got off they decided to go straight to the souvenir shop called Kriya Sriwijaya. When they arrived, it was three in the afternoon. They bought some typical fabrics from Palembang, the mother of the two of them gave some money for them so they could buy them. They also bought some clothes them and some cute knick-knacks.

After they shop till drop for about an hour and a half, they decided to return to the hotel by ordering a taxi online. So that they would have time to rest before they had dinner. During the trip they did not speak at all, they only spoke as needed. Aruna really doesn't like this awkward atmosphere. He had to do something to avoid this awkwardness from happening again. Aruna decides before they go home Aruna must asks Theo what Theo and Laras were talking about earlier.

 "Where are we going to eat?" Aruna asked.

 "Just look for food near the hotel or eat at the hotel restaurant tonight so we can immediately pack up and go back tomorrow," replied Theo.

Finally they arrived at the hotel and went straight to their own rooms. In her room, Aruna immediately cleaned herself and tidy up her things so she wouldn't be in a hurry tomorrow. Likewise with Theo, he couldn't focus because he was thinking about what Rexa said to Aruna. Theo heard from Laras that Rexa wants to restart his relationship with Aruna, Theo is confused whether Aruna accepted him or not. Actually Theo really wanted to ask Aruna about it but he could only stay silent and lost in his own thoughts.

 "Theo let's eat... I am hungry. Theo, are you sleeping?" Aruna asked Theo while knocking on Theo's door.

Theo immediately walked to the door and opened it.

 "Where to eat?" asked Theo.

 "We can delivery and eat in my room later," answered Aruna.

 "Okay," Theo said.

They decided to order food online, they ordered chicken rice. After ordering, Theo and Aruna walked towards Aruna's room. In Aruna's room they were just silent and busy with their own activities, Aruna returned to tidying her things and Theo who was sitting and busying with his cellphone. Aruna had decided to ask what happened to Theo and Laras this afternoon.

 "Theo can I ask you something?" asked Arun.

 "What's up?" replied Theo.

Aruna was silent for a while and looked at Theo seriously.

 "How about your chit chat with Laras?" asked Aruna with her eyes closed.

After Aruna's question, the situation became quiet and quieter. Aruna opened her eyes and saw Theo was looking at her with a warm smile. Aruna had not seen Theo's smile in a long time.

 "Hmm...," Theo just cleared his throat.

Aruna who saw Theo just answered with a sigh also put on a flat face and walked towards Theo.

 "The answer is not just a hmm," asked Aruna, who couldn't stand it anymore.

 "Ha ha ha ha...." Theo laugh very loudly.

Seeing that Theo laughed very loudly, Aruna who saw Theo laughing like that was even more confused.

 "Are you going to be with Laras?" asked Aruna directly.

Theo's laughter grew louder when he heard Aruna's question just now.

 "Don't laugh, I'm seriously asking!" said Arun.

Theo stopped laughing slowly and took a breath.

 "There's nothing wrong with Laras and I. She just wanted to talk with me, she also knew that there is someone I like," Theo replied.

Aruna was both relieved and surprised. She doesn't know that Theo had someone he liked. Aruna doesn't know whether she should confess her feelings or not. If she confesses her feeling, she afraids that their relationship turn awkwardly.

 "So you've been thinking about that all day? Hahaha..." said Theo.

 "No. Let's eat first! Where is the food?" said Aruna impatiently.

 "Well, I'll just wait downstairs. I ordered the food by my cellphone," said Theo.

Theo went down and waited for the food to come. Soon Theo had returned to Aruna's room and they were eating the food they ordered. After eating they chatted for a while about their planning to go home tomorrow.

 "What time are we going home tomorrow?" ask Aruna

 "Eight o'clock in the morning but an hour and a half before departure we should be at the airport," explained Theo.

Aruna just nodded and started to tidy up the things she brought. Theo just watched Aruna who was packing her things.

 "Instead of just looking at me, it's better for you to clean your things," said Aruna.

 "Well, I'm going back to my room. Don't you have anything else to say?" asked Theo.

Aruna knew that Theo must have realized that there was still something Aruna wanted to convey. They had known each other since childhood. Theo really knew if she hides something she will do a lot of things that is unnecessary.

 "Tomorrow, when we go back to our home. Now, you just go back to your room," said Aruna.

Aruna had already decided that she would confess her feelings to Theo when they were at the airport before they boarded the plane.

 "Well, I will back to my room. Don't oversleep. After this go straight to bed so you will not late tomorrow. We're going to the airport very early," Theo reminded Aruna.

 "Yup," replied Aruna.

Theo went back to his room and immediately rested. He had finished packing his things before going to Aruna's room.