6

"Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding"

That's the only thing that I can hear as I wake up from my interrupted glorious sleep. I grab my phone and quickly shut off the alarm that I thought was going off. After putting it down it still continued to ding. I turn to look at the clock and to my amazement it was only 8:00am and my alarm hadn't gone off at all. In fact those dings were notifications that I had gotten on my phone.

God who would do me this disservice of waking me up an hour early. I grab my phone again and turn it on to see that all of these messages are from the group chat with my Xbox friends. I stare at it in confusion. Why are they blowing up my phone?!

I open the Instagram app and click into the group chat. I scroll through millions and millions of messages saying "Y/N!!!", "HELLOOO", and a wonderful "WAKE UP BITCH". I sigh and send out an "IM AWAKE GET ON XBOX."

As soon as I join into the party I hear a bunch of yelling and talking. They were talking so fast and so much that I couldn't even understand what any of them were saying. I could pick out one voice though that was annoying as usual and it was Ari. She started saying my name a bunch and continued on.

"Y/N Y/N  TOMMY LITERALLY INVITED ALL OF US TODAY TO DO A STREAM WITH HIM AT SOME POINT."

I sat there in shock. What was she talking about? More importantly how did Tommy get in contact with them? Also why would he ask them to stream? In a confused tone I responded back to Ari.

"What do you mean Tommy invited you to stream with him?"

There was a bunch more screaming as everyone was trying to explain.

"OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP ONE PERSON AT A TIME."

At that moment everyone took the message and went quiet. Connor decided to perk up and explain the situation.

"Okay so here it is. Tommy got ahold of me somehow through Instagram and asked if I knew you. Of course I said yes and explained we were like best friends. Then he proceeded to ask about everyone else in the group and we chatted about that for a moment. He's a quite nice guy by the way. Anyway though he invited our group to play some Minecraft with him sometime this week and asked if it was okay if he streamed it."

My mouth is on the floor. Why wouldn't Tommy ask me about this... I know that my group would have no problem playing Minecraft with him and having it streamed, but it was me that had the problem. I had expressed to him that it felt a little weird that I was appearing on his streams still.

"I'll be back in a second hold on."

I muted myself, pick up my phone and went to discord after hearing everything I just did. I tap on Tommy's icon and it starts ringing. He picks up almost immediately.

"Hey Y/n how is your day today?"

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Tommy my day was alright until I got spammed at 8:00am by my friends about being invited to stream with you. You care to tell me what that's all about?"

There's silence for a couple of seconds. Tommy definitely knew he messed up.

"I- uh... I wanted to get to know your friends if that's alright... you seem to hang out with them a lot and I just wanted to introduce myself at least..."

There is another sigh that comes from me. God why did this have to happen.

"Okay Tommy I get that. I appreciate you trying to get to know my friends, but why invite them to stream?"

He's quiet again I imagine he's a little embarrassed as well.

"I- I'm sorry I invited them because they asked about streaming and seemed really interested. I don't have to if your uncomfortable."