cℓαss

(This chapter happens at the same time with the previous one.)

Meanwhile, at the Senior - Pop classroom. The students are waiting for their teacher to arrive. They are scattered to other tables and doing whatever.

Jisoo and Nayeon are sitting at a chair while Rosè and Karina are sitting on top of the latters' table and Dahyun is just hanging around with them. The rest of the class are doing their own business or hanging around with their friends. When, a young lady comes running at the door and shouted "Is the teacher in?!"

Rianna Kate Kim-Reyes

• Musikero Strings• Yeri, Katy• Margarita Lover• Korean Filipino• Fun loving, empathy, generous, impressionable

• Musikero Strings
• Yeri, Katy
• Margarita Lover
• Korean Filipino
• Fun loving, empathy, generous, impressionable

She is not bad. She just loves to drink. So, she is often tardy and coming in with hang-over. She is one of the person that you can ask if she wanted to go somewhere and she will never, ever says no.

Across from the girls, you can clearly see a boy minding his own business, playing a game.

Kunpimook Bhuwakul or Bambam as the student body calls him

Kunpimook Bhuwakul or Bambam as the student body calls him. He is quite famous. He is a Thai game vlogger that livestreams his games in many social media platforms. He was raised in the Philippines. The teachers often thinks that he is one of students who has a lose canon but in reality he is making money with just playing games.

Yeri approached her friends.

Jisoo: What took you so long?

Yeri: Just woke up late.

Karina: Uminom kayo?

Yeri: Uu. Tangina. Hahaha

Rosè: Tangina. Di nag-aaya.

Yeri: Bakit? Sasama ka ba?

Dahyun: They're here?

Yeri: Sino?

Rosè: Oh!