Chapter 1

Camila's POV:
Man: i think you should come with me dear, don't worry i will drive you home.

No no no no i just can't speak it seems like.

Camila: "no i need to find my friends" with a drunk low voice i speak.

Man: they are waiting outside for you.

With out any other word he grab my hand with force and drag me outside the club.

No no no no, i feel so tired so weak to fight, i can't even seem to disagree.

Lauren's POV:
" No I think the entire point of view of the movie is to hear the to the token voices" Gabbie said passionately as she described the movie that we watched.

"I don't know where did you get this but not every movie have a strong message, it just a movie at the end of the day" I said.

"I guess you just missed the entire plot Lauren" Abby who is Gabby's girlfriend said while mocking me.

" Sure ......" Rolling my eyes.

Before I know it I get pumped in by this man.

"Watch it nitwit" say with the angry voice.

"I'm sorry beautiful but I don't got time for you, at least for now" he said.

"Ehhh ewww, im going".

"No please stay I don't want to go" the girl that was with him said as she hugged me from my waist.

"Honey we need to go" the man said with a creepy tone.

"No I don't want to go please don't let him take me, I don't know this man" said with a hopeless voice.

He tried to grab her by her arm, but I stopped him.

"She said she doesn't want to go"I said with a angry tone.

"But... She ..... Emmm .... Fuck you both, whores.." the man walking away.

"A little too much" Abby said. "You think, you recognize" Gabbie said with a smile.

"Hey are you okay?." With a concerned tone I ask the smaller woman next to me as I brush her hair away from her eyes, hazel.

"Yes........ Can you take me home?." What a cute.

"Ahhhh Guys I'm going to take her home I will catch you later okay" I said to my group of friends.

Gabby grab me from my hand and drag me and said " I understand what you doing, but we don't know this girl, okay. it could be like a set. have you watched any movie at all, this is how it starts and I don't want to end up with the CIA investigation"

"Okay really funny but I'll be fine don't worry." I took a breath and said "I will text you I promise."

"Okay ...... Watch the road I need you next week to pay the rent at least." She joked.

I laughed and said " and I thought for a moment you loved me"

"Fuck you " she said.

"Okay cutie can you give me your address" she speak softly and I almost can't hear her, she wrote it down on a piece of paper and give it to me.

"You live two streets from here that's not bad, Now come on this cute butt will not reach home by levitating" she laughs.

"My car" she says as she points to the range rover.

Ahhh rich who have guessed it.

"Well I think it's better to use my car and tomorrow I promise you we will pick your car, is that okay?" I say and then she nodes.

Great we off on a good start.

The entire road as I drove she didn't speak a word the silence hushed our soul, I connect my eye to the road and her eyes were in another world.

"We here" never seen anyone in my life get excited by two words.

I put one on my shoulder and I held her close to me as I took her to her apartment, she have a set of a million keys it seems like looking through them and I don't know if she's aware of what she's doing or is she just scrolling through them.

"Found it" a cute smile escaped her lips and I laugh quietly.

She opened her apartment and it seems like it's a one bedroom apartment but it's beautiful.

She had everything painted white nothing extraordinary but elegant I must say.

She kicked her shoes from her feet and she starts sliding in her green dress.

Oh shit Lauren I think that's your cue to leave that's what I said to myself.

"Hey it was nice meeting you but I need to go to my friends" as I reach for the door she grabbed me from behind.

"Can you stay the night" hazel.