Chapter 2

Lauren POV:
"Can you stay the night" five words locked me in a bird cage.

"I don't know about that I should be going" I said really fast trying to hold myself. And before I even know it she hold my waist and pass out.

"Ah shit" i hold her in my arms and put her in bed, she looks so peaceful when her eyes are shut down.

To be honest all night I've been hesitating to leave or don't. The right thing to do is to leave of course, but there was something inside me want to stay it was a strange feeling.

I'm not the type that would fight themself, I usually have a pretty good idea of what I want to do and when it's time to leave but this time I'm more confused than anything.

I decided to stay. First her car is not here so when she wake up she going to be in a panic mode when she doesn't find her car, second she doesn't look in the greatest shape so I'm afraid in the morning she gets sick or something so I might have to take her to the hospital, third I just want to stay.

I put my head on the couch I let my mind sweep me to another world.

Camila POV:
I woke up with a headache and some pain muscles.

"It probably was just a long night" I mumbled to myself, at least I'm in my house this time.

I went inside the bathroom and I took a hot steaming shower to let the water in my body, I think that is the most beautiful experience I have.

I put a towel on my body I dry my hair and I walked to the kitchen and.....

"WHAT THE FUCK... WHO ARE YOU?" I scream at the woman who's sleeping in my couch.

" Well yesterday you were.." the green eye woman speak and before she could even finish I interrupted her.

"You were what?, Thinking that you could use me probably?, Or you had a chance with me?"
I speak very loudly.

"Well no" she speak really quietly.

"Whatever you say fag" i say.

"Excuse me what did you call me." She said with it really angry tone.

"If you don't leave now I will call the cops on you." With this line she hold her jacket and storm out.

People are really getting bold Aren't they.

It's 10 now and I was having a really good breakfast till Eden called me.

"Hey sexy" he said the flirty tone. " What happened to you yesterday" he asked.

I say " don't know really but i end up with a sleeping woman in my couch."

"Was she hot".

"Eden what the fuck is wrong with you, she could have been a thief or a killer or.."

He interrupt me by saying " you need to calm down a little bit you are not robbed not killed and not raped you're fine so stop panicking".

"You right" i say " I think I was a little bit harsh to her, it didn't hit me then but now I regret it"

"Awww look who have empathy" he said with a cute tone.

" Fuck off" and I hang up the phone.

[  ] After two weeks

I was walking in the library picking up my books for the evening, I was looking for the book 'Rebecc' which seem really promising.

"Hey can you show me where is the cooking section" someone said behind me.

"Oh yeah it's in the hall number..." Oh shit is the same woman that was in my couch.

"I should be going by" she said really fast and walked away.

Before she even could reach that far away from me I hold her arm and said " hey I am truly sorry I was rude to you which is not something I usually do but you were a stranger in my house so... But still I have no right to call you.... you know what" .

She looked really confused not to say the least, and she has really beautiful eyes I noticed them before but they look glamorin shimmering today.

"Yeah sure the apology accepted" she said with an awkward smile on her face.

" Yayyyyy" I said with a fake exciting tone, " can I at least make it up to you"

"What are you talking about"

"Do you have any plans this lunch" I asked her really awkwardly, " I would like to invite you to have a lunch with me and also talk about the night before I still have no memory of what happened so I would like if you told me what happened cuz i'm little bit out there when I'm drunk" I explained the situation.

"Yeah sure what do you say" she said with a smile.

Great.