Unmasked

~First request, and this goes to Sophie_twilight1234  ~~

~I hope that you all enjoy this!~

He and his friends were just sitting outside, by one of the big oak trees after a manhunt. 

"Hey Dream, why do you always wear your mask? Aren't we your friends?" Asked Sapnap.

"Yeah Dream," george backed Sapnap's question, Dream seemed uncomfortable at the question. 

"Well, I will show you when I am comfortable with it." Dream responded. Everyone looked upset about that. 

 ~---------~ 

"JUST SHOW US DREAM!" Tommy yelled out. After leaving the tree, they logged back onto the DreamSmp to see what was happening there. Dream looked away, scared, though not really showing it. 
"Because I'm not comfortable with it." Dream said, trying to walk away. 

"Oh your not leaving till I see what you're hiding Dream!" Tommy yelled, starting to form a crowd. Techno saw what was happening, he to was interested but would not act as Sapnap, George, and Bad we're right now. A chanting was starting to brew up in the crowd. 

"SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US!" Everyone was shouting out. Dream looked around and saw Techno was the only one not going along with the chant. Dream looked at Techno with what could only be the need for help. 

"COME HERE DREAM! SHOW US!" Tommy yelled running up to Dream. Dream tried to run away but he couldn't get far as everyone was crowding them. Sapnap, Bad, and Wilbur held Dream in place. 

"Lets see who you really are, Dream," Tommy started walking even closer, and closer, and closer. Dream was panicking internally. Tommy got annoyed and impatient reaching up to Dreams mask. As Tommy pulled off the mask, Dream hid his face. He felt scared and vulnerable without the mask. Tommy went to hold up Dreams chin and was shocked. Tommy gawked. The person who had manipulated him, who had made this server. Was only a small 14 year old. Younger than Tommy and Tubbo, the two youngest people on the server(I think), was Dream. Dream was the youngest of them all. Once Wilbur, Sapnap, and Bad let go of Dream, Dream ran. He ran to Techno. 

~---------~ 

After what happened, Techno had helped Dream and took him in as his own child. Dream would have to never have to go through what he did again. 

~That is the end,I hoped you enjoyed and don't forget that you can request what you want!~

~Unknown Author~