Runaway

She didn't mean for this to happen. Dream was running away from Sapnap and Antfrost. Sapnap was threatening Dream to burn down the first house in the SMP and Antfrost was just chasing her and yelling for her to leave. Dream ran all the way to the border of the SMP to Pogtopia, she looked over and found Wilbur,Tommy,and Techno, chasing after them was the one and only Schlatt yelling curses at them to get out. Dream made a sharp turn and pulled Tommy's hand, making Wilbur and Techno yell and follow them outside the SMP and Pogtopia. Schlatt,Sapnap, and Antfrost all gave up knowing they would die out there. The reason Dream went outside the SMP and Pogtopia is because she knew that something like this would happen so she built another little SMP but it was more like a village than anything else. After around ten minutes Dream let go of

Tommy, who was panting trying to get his breath back.

Wilbur and Techno were still following but stopped when she let go of Tommy. Wilbur looked back to Dream, who was also panting softly, and started to yell at her asking her why she dragged them into the woods. All he got was a scoff, and a wheezy laugh."Just to save your guys sorry selfs," She then ran off. Out in the distance all you can see is the small girl jumping than a pained scream. Wilbur,Techno and Tommy all ran to see if the small girl was alright. Dream is around 5 '4 Wilbur is 6' 0 Tommy is 5' 10 and Techno is 6'3.The three ran till they found a ravine and Dream on the other side, laying down, with a sprained wrist and knee cap that was busted up. Her waist was twisted in an unnatural position, same as her arm. Dream was in alot of pain but still got up and limped to a tree to rest. Wilbur walked over to her and sat down with her. Techno and Tommy came over and Techno put his hand on her shoulder, that was his way of saying 'thank you'. Tommy just started to yell at Dream and how she had hurt his wrist. Dream suddenly got up but just fell over from her broken knee cap. Dream tried again but this time Wilbur helped stand. Tommy also helped Dream walk. They followed to where Dream told them to go.

"FINALLY!!" shouted Tommy, who was too tired to help Dream walk so Techno took over. They arrived at a small village looking type thing, all of the houses were made out of dark oak, and spruce wood. A path lead them to the main house, it looked like had been though raid from the raiders that came over often, it had rotting wood, overgrown green grass, but what made it beautiful was the fact it had many gardens, the sun shone through the leaves, and all the people that lived there, 'just like a village' thought Techno, looking around. But out in the distance shouts were heard, they knew who they were from. Sapnap, Antfrost, George, Bad, Skeppy, and Schlatt. Then they heard the guns of Tubbos gun. They ran leaving behind Dream not knowing that they were there for Dream alone. Dream tumbled over after being let go of. Tubbo came running the corner with Antfrost, Sapnap, Bad, George, and Schlatt. "RUN, RUN, YOU LITTLE COWERED!!!" Sapnap yelled, laughing George added "OHHHHH, DREEEEAM!!!!" Antfrost was just laughing at them. Tubbo looked like he was going to cry, because he has to hunt down Tommy and Wilbur. Sapnap and George had swords with Schlatt, Bad and Skeppy. Dream was trying to get away but Skeppy had pearled over behind her and grabbed her to make her stop  Dream from moving away. Schlatt strode over to Dream with a sword and held it to her throat, making her gulp. Tubbo stopped with Schlatt, Sapnap, Bad, Skeppy, and George all laughing.

"Tell me 'Dream' where were you going? Hmmm?" Schlatt asked.

"Nowhere important for you to know," Dream responded.

"Really Dream, how pathetic! You really don't have ANYWHERE else to go?" George asked, Sapnap just barked out a laugh in response to that.

"Fine. But you need to find something in this village for me," Dream replied. Schlatt just howled in laughter and shoved the sword into the ground where Dream's neck should be. Dream rolled over then jumped up kicked Antfrost in the stomach and got his sword then stabbed him in the chest. Antfrost fell with wet thud on the moist grass. Sapnap ran up to Dream and tried to stab her but she was too quick. Sapnap cried out in rage, and blinded by the rage through his sword just to nick her leg but she still bled out just like all the other scars, cuts, and bruises on her body. Schlatt had gotten the last hit on Dream before Tubbo had shot him. Schlatt managed to stab Dream. Then Tubbo shot Schlatt, he fell also with a wet thud to the grass.

Tubbo ran over to help the small, bleeding, girl. Dream tried to get away but Tubbo just grabbed her good wrist and helped Dream to her feet, so she was leaning against Tubbo for support. Then Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy came running back to see Dream leaning on Tubbo. Techno took Dream as Tubbo ran at Tommy. Meanwhile Wilbur had Techno hold up Dream's leg, while Wilbur wrapped up her ankle, wrist, kneecap, wnd her stomach, where her deepest cut was. Then helped her into the closest house to let her rest properly.

In the morning, Wilbur had made them dinner and fed Dream, there was breakfast that Wilber had made for them.

"Good morning everyone!" Wilbur exclaimed, as Techno helped Dream down the stairs and Tommy and Tubbo ran past, ready to have some breakfast.

'Good morning to you too Wilbur," Dream said, groggily.

"Morning Wilbur,' Techno said in his normal, monotone voice.

"Good morning Dad," Tubbo said giggling at WIlbur's surprised expression.

"Good morning Wilbur," Tommy said in his overly loud voice, making Dream and Techno flinch at how loud Tommy was.

3 hours later, they found themselves in some kingdom. Techno immediately went to the castle, with Dream, Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur following, but Wilbur also knew where they were. They were at Technos castle. They were greeted by Philza, who was all alone for the past 6 months.

"Ello, Philza," Techno said.

"Why hello to you too Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and Dream," Philza replied.

"HELLO!! Philza," Tommy shouted.

"Hi Philza," came Tubbos small voice, compared to Tommy, Tubbo is quiet.

"Hey Phil," Dream, who still had a gravelly voice from being stabbed, inquired quietly.

 3 hours later, they found themselves in some kingdom. Techno immediately went to the castle, with Dream, Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur following, but Wilbur also knew where they were. They were at Technos castle. They were greeted by Philza, who was all alone for the past 6 months.

"Ello, Philza," Techno said.

"Why hello to you too Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and Dream," Philza replied.

"HELLO!! Philza," Tommy shouted.

"Hi Philza," came Tubbos small voice, compared to Tommy, Tubbo is quiet.

"Hey Phil," Dream, who still had a gravelly voice from being stabbed, inquired quietly.

3 years later, they lived in Technos castle, until George, Bad, Skeppy, and Sapnap all came running over from Pogtopia, where one of Schlatt's most trusted servant, Eret, was coming for revenge.

"HELP!! WE NEED HELP!!!" boomed Sapnaps voice as he, Bad, George, and Skeppy all came lipping/running into the kingdom.

WHA- WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Dream yelled, going to help them.

"It was E-Eret h-he took over Pigtopia and forced u-us out," George replied, as Dream sat them all down on the ground to wrap up their wounds.

Once in the castle, Bad and Skeppy explained everything that happened after Dream, Techno, Tommy, and Wilbur left.

After 2 hours of explaining and wrapping up wounds, Techno, Wilbur, Philza, and Tommy, with a little begging from Dream, let them stay, and they planned out revenge on Eret to bring him down once and for all.

There will be another war. A war very very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not proofread, the last time I had worked on this was back in November. But I hope you all liked it! Cya, maybe. Also this was 1295 words. If you couldn't tell this is some random AU I made for no reason. 

~Unknown Author 

Wc: 1422