y o u n g l u v

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

soft snores were the only sounds capable of being heard as connie lied down in his bed, his daughter sleeping peacefully right next to him.

today was a long day for the both of them. connie finally finished moving into his new apartment along with his friends jean, eren, armin, and of course his daughter, gianna.

for connie, life has been the furthest thing from easy. considering the fact that he was only eighteen with a three year old daughter, somewhat mentally unstable, and had problems with his ex girlfriend who was also the mother of his one and only child—simply waking up everyday could be quite the challenge. if it weren't for gianna, there's no telling where'd he be right now, or if he'd even be here.

not only was he grateful for his daughter though. connie was also grateful for his friends. he couldn't thank them enough for helping him and gianna out of the hell hole they were living in with his ex girlfriend, jolina. now don't me wrong; connie could've done it himself, but there's nothing wrong with asking for a little help. plus, he's now living with four of his favorite people.

before moving in with his friends, connie made the decision to focus on just himself, and his daughter. a romantic partner was currently out of the question— especially after his relationship with jolina. he also had a handful of trust issues thanks to past relationships, not wanting too many people that he didn't even know that well around his precious daughter. he'd never forgive himself if something happened to her because of someone he allowed into their life.

connie felt himself drifting off into a deep sleep; the sounds of gianna's snores being his lullaby. pulling the cover over his large body, he closed his eyes, hoping the next day would be even better than the last. 

he finally had a real home, and his daughter was there to enjoy it with him. what more could he ask for?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 18+ (𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖, 𝙙𝙪𝙝

𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 18+ (𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖, 𝙙𝙪𝙝.)

𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚
𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙤𝙡
𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛
𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁.

𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.

𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪! 𝙢𝙮 (𝙮/𝙣)'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠.  
!choosing to read as a non black person may cause discomfort!

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs & ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏᴛᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs

I Hope You Enjoy <3