Trust

Author's Note: THANK YOU FOR 5,000 READS! I will be updating both stories, every other day. So each story will have 2 updates a week, maybe 3. Please continue to comment and vote on your favorite parts! I truly love your thoughts and opinions :) x

The next morning, you look-up at a lightly snoring Loki, whose arm is still around you. The clock behind him says almost 11am, so you know it's almost lunch at the compound. Even though you want to let Loki sleep, you lean in, just brushing your lips against his.

Loki, as usual, pulls you back in, deepening the kiss, "Morning to you too."

"You slept," you say, resting your head on his chest, looking at Loki.

Loki sees the time as well, "Appears we both did alright in that regard."

You sit-up, "Did you...have any nightmares?"

Loki looks away and thinks for a second, "I..." then he looks back at you. "No, I did not."

You smile, "That's...good, yes?" asking even though it should be obvious.

"Yes, yes of course," Loki answers, but you see his mind running in about 10 other directions behind his words.

You want to ease his thoughts, so you poke fun, "By the way, you're ADORABLE when you snore."

That instantly pulls Loki back, "What did I tell you about that word being associated with me?"

"I believe I was ordering a shirt for you that said, "God of Adorableness." You purse your lips together.

Loki groans, flipping you over so he's now laying over you, "Am I adorable now?"

You pull his head so it's an inch from yours, "What answer keeps us in this position?"

The mischievous grin forms on Loki's face, before he crashes his lips onto yours.

Your hands begin pulling at Loki's shirt, but he stops you.

"My turn for restraint, Y/N," Loki rolls off of you.

You lean up on your elbows, "You? Restraint? Right at this moment?"

Loki laughs, "Don't get me wrong. We will continue this...ravishing, and it will be GLORIOUS, but right now, lunch." He stands up.

"Ughhh, you're horrible, and that God persona is still there. Now I may have to tell everyone of your snoring," you sit-up on the bed.

"You still love it, and you will do no such thing," Loki opens the door for the both of you.

Once in the main room, Nat looks to you, "Hey! Look who has decided to join the world!"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny," you say getting mugs for you and Loki.

"So how was your night?" Nat raises her eyebrows.

"Of sleeping? Just fine," you pour the tea into the cups.

"Sure," Nat winks at you and you roll your eyes.

Meanwhile, Loki pulls Thor aside, "How long have you known me to have nightmares, Thor?"

Thor looks at Loki confused, "Since we were children, Loki. Why? What's happened?"

"I...slept peacefully," Loki searches his mind for a bit.

Thor looks in your direction, "Shall I venture a guess as to what, or WHO, the cure may be?" A smug grin forming on his face.

"Possibly. But how? Even mother was only able to put them at bay for a few days' time, with magic..." Loki ponders.

"Maybe magic isn't what's at play here, Loki," Thor pats him on the back.