𝐈 - 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

3.8 k words || Not edited.

3rd Person P.O.V (Omniscient)

It was a bright sunny day. The sound of vehicle engines and chatters filled the air. A girl sat inside a black car. She had her eyes closed as she listened to the melody playing through her earphones.

'What's taking so long?' The girl thought and slightly frowned. She flinched when she felt a sudden pang of pain. Her head was throbbing real bad. Her eyes are shut tightly to at least lessen the pain she's currently feeling. 'Curse my motion sickness.'

The car suddenly came to a halt. The (e/c) eyed girl slightly opened her eyes and glanced outside the glass window. They were in front of a Brobdingnagian mansion. The black gate opened, letting the car inside.

Not long after, the car stopped once again, this time completely turning off the said vehicle. The man driving left the car and opened the door for the (h/c)nette in the backseat. She exited the car. " Thanks, Jonghyuk." The man wearing a black suit only nodded back and closed the door.

Her eyes scanned her surroundings taking in the beautiful scenery, whilst doing so, she spotted a red Bugatti Centodieci, she raised a brow and stared at it for a few more seconds before she shook her head and let an inaudible sigh escape her lips. "They're here, huh?" She mumbled to herself and chuckled.

She pressed the doorbell and waited for a few seconds until she heard a few noises coming from the other side of the door, soon the door opened revealing a tall man wearing a white button-up shirt neatly tucked on his black pants, beside him is a shorter woman with long (h/c) hair tied in a low elegant bun, she was wearing a rather expensive cream lace dress with long sleeves that stopped right above the knee.

The woman walked towards the teenage girl and engulfs her in a tight hug "My sweet daughter, I've missed you so much!" The woman exclaimed rather dramatically, the teen only let out a laugh and patted her mother's back and said, "Mom, I wasn't even gone for more than three weeks." The man who stood awkwardly as he watched the interaction of his beloved wife and daughter cleared his throat and decided to speak "You know how your mom can be quite the drama queen." He said and let out a chuckle. The older woman let go of her daughter and faced her husband "Shut up Hyunjung, don't act like you weren't all sad and gloomy when our precious daughter was gone." She stated and let out a small 'hmph' and crossed her arms over her chest.

The (e/c)-eyed girl couldn't help but laugh, her parents soon joined in. Once they've calmed down, Hyunjung spoke, "Anyway, how was your break? Found any new hobbies?" He asked the (h/c)-ette "It was great, Okinawa is gorgeous. As for hobbies, they're still the same as always." She answered with a small tired smile plastered on her face. Her father walked towards her and ruffles her hair " You should get some rest. You had a long day." He said and chuckled, Akihiro clasped her hands together and said, "Great, then I'll cook dinner. We'll send Jonghyuk to wake you up once it's done you you can eat with us!" The woman grinned from ear to ear.

"That would be very much appreciated. I'll go head upstairs." Y/n stated. She walked towards the stairs without letting the other two reply. She walked her way upstairs towards her room, it's been a tiresome day, she woke up really early to pack her things and check on some things she needed to take care of before going back to Korea. The (e/c) eyed girl entered her spacious room, she headed towards the bathroom to get change before plopping down her (f/c) colored mattress. A yawn escaped her lips, she closed her eyes and dozed off to sleep.

———TimeSkip: A week later———

A week has passed and today is the day our dear main protagonist is heading back to school, she absolutely hated it. She dragged her feet on the wooden floor towards the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for school. She looked at the mirror and examined her face. Her hair was all over the place, a few knots here and there, there were also bags under her eyes though it's not that big and noticeable, it's visible if you looked close enough.