Chapter One

TW- Mentions of facial dysmorphia, to be clear I am not making fun of Ranboo for having this and it is a completely serious topic.

For those of you who do not know, from what I'm aware of Ranboo has told us he has facial Dysmorphia, I've done some research and it basically it is something that when you look at yourself in say a mirror your eyes see everything wrong with you rather than what's good. and before I see "I think I might have that" I suggest you do research before saying that, it is not something to joke about or just assume you have.

Ranboo POV:

I lay in my bed staring at my phone, Tubbo was messaging me saying his chat wanted me to join the stream. He was streaming on his alt, I think it was something about music. I was hesitant honestly. In the end I did end up joining his stream, "Hello Tubbos chat!" I said in my usual tone.

"Not even gonna say hi to me boss man??" I started thinking I messed up but quickly put those thoughts aside and laughed. "Hello to you too Tubbo" I said. "hi Ranboo!" I could hear Tubbo smiling through is words. "Ranboo do you wanna hear the song I've been working on??" Tubbo asked.

I hummed in response as to say yes. I listened to him singing. God he was such a good singer, that's why I always denied singing with him. My voice kinda sucks compared to his. I could listen to Tubbos voice for hours. "Ranboooo, boo, mr. boo, memory loss person, heyyy! Ranboo you good?"

"Huh-? Oh sorry I was zoned out, your voice is just really good!" I complimented him, there were so many things I could say about him, and how great he was. "Awww, thank you Ranboo!" Tubbo said. "You just farmed tons of 'awws' from chat" Tubbo laughed. I just laughed with him. We kept streaming for an hour or so before Tubbo ended the stream. 

I actually felt pretty good during the stream. Tubbo was one of the people who made me forget about my problems, and I loved him for it, as a friend of course. Ranboo you were zoning out a lot during that stream, are you ok? That doesn't usually happen" I heard Tubbo said. 

"Oh yeah it's nothing Tubbo, I just kept getting distracted is all" I said with a small laugh at the end. "Oh, ok~! anyways, are you excited for next month??" He asked. "Wait uh.. what's next month?" I genuinely had forgotten. "The meetup! Don't you have it written in your book thing?" Oh yeah my book! "Let me see, It's not with me so I'll be right back" I said before getting up. I found my book on the couch and started reading through it.

7/2/21- ⊑⟒⏃⍀⟟⋏☌ ⌇⍜⋔⟒ ⎐⍜⟟☊⟒⌇, ⏁⊑⟒⊬'⍀⟒ ⏃⌰⌰ ⍀⟟☌⊑⏁, ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⌇⏃⊬ ⏚⏃⎅ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☌⌇ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⋔⟒

7/5/21-  ⟟ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⏁⍜ ⎅⟟⟒, ⊑⟒⌰⌿

7/10/21-⟟ ⍀⟒⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⊑⟟⋔, ⋔⏃⊬⏚⟒ ⋔⍜⍀⟒ ⏁⊑⏃⋏ ⟟ ⏁⊑⍜⎍☌⊑⏁?..⋏⍜, ⏁⊑⏃⏁'⌇ ⋏⍜⏁ ⌿⍜⌇⌇⟟⏚⌰⟒

7/14/21- ⟟ ☊⏃⋏'⏁ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⊑⟟⋔, ⊑⟒ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⋏⟒⎐⟒⍀ ⎎⟒⟒⌰ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⏃⋔⟒, ⍜⋏⌰⊬ ⎎⍀⟟⟒⋏⎅⌇. ⌿⎍⌇⊑ ⎅⍜⍙⋏ ⎎⟒⟒⌰⟟⋏☌⌇

7/20/21- ⌇⊑⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⟟ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⌰⟒⏃⎐⟒? ⋏⍜, ☊⊑⏃⏁ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ☌⟒⏁ ⎍⌿⌇⟒⏁

7/22/21- ⏁⎍⏚⏚⍜ ⌇⏃⟟⎅ ⍙⍀⟟⏁⟒ ⎅⍜⍙⋏ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⍜⎍⍀ ⋔⟒⟒⏁⎍⌿ ⌇⍜ ⟟ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⎎⍜⍀☌⟒⏁

So I did write it down. I'm confused though, what was I writing towards the biggining? I went back to my phone. "It says you told me to write it down, and some other things" I told Tubbo. "What does the rest say?" 

"Just some random stuff about feelings and voices" I said not really caring if he knew. "You have voices like Techno? That's cool!" I hesitated for a second before saying, "Yeah, they're not too different I suppose". I didn't need Tubbo to worry, these were my own issues, why did I say something to begin with?

"Hey Ranboo? You know how you speak that enderman language?" I was confused for a second, "Yeah, what about it?" I questioned. "You should teach me! Then we can speak and no one will understand!" Tubbo was smiling, he had his video on. "I guess I could?" I said.

"Turn your video on Ranboo, I wanna see you while we talk" Tubbo said happily. "..Do I have to Tubbo" Tubbo sighed. "Come on Ranboo, don't let your dysmorphia get to you, you look great!" He said calmly. "Alright.." I put my camera on so now Tubbo could see me. "What's up sexy" Tubbo said pointing finger guns at me and winking. 

"I-" my face went slightly red not knowing how to take that. "Thank you-?"  Tubbo laughed and said "you're welcome," "Anyway! Teach me how to read and write ittt" He said. "Wait, what was I showing you?" I asked confused. Why must my memory be so bad. "Oh, the ender language!" He said. 

I nodded and started showing Tubbo how to write and read my language first. "Ok, so, what does this say?" I said holding a sheet of paper that said this- 

⊑⟒⌰⌰⍜, ⊑⍜⍙ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍜⎅⏃⊬?

"Uhh, There's some e and l's, and a t.." This went on for a second before he said, "I got 'hello, how are', and some letters in the next words so I assume it says 'Hello, how are you?'" I smiled. "Good job!" We went on like this until it was about 1am my time, Tubbo could basically write it fine, he was just struggling some on reading.

"I'm gonna sleep now, bye Ranboo! and goodnight!" Tubbo said to me. I smiled saying goodnight back. As he left the call I turned my phone off and got out my memory book deciding to write some stuff in it.

7/23/21- ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⌰⟒⏁ ⏁⎍⏚⏚⍜ ☌⟒⏁ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⏚⍜⍜☍, ⏁⏃⎍☌⊑⏁ ⊑⟟⋔ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⌰⏃⋏☌⎍⏃☌⟒ ⏁⍜⎅⏃⊬

Word count- 970

Finished on 7/23/21