four

"Hey. i'm Natsu Dragneel, a fire dragon slayer. Now let's fight because I'm all fired up!" the pink haired boy said.

"natsu. she just got back, we should let her talk to everyone." commented a girl with scarlet colored hair.

"don't worry erza! i'll be fine. it's been awhile since i fought and i need to get back into the swing of things!" i said happily as i accepted natsus challenge.

we were now outside and me and natsu were standing in battle position. natsu was standing closer to the guild hall, while i was farther away.
i started to charge up my lightning while standing still. natsu started to charge full force at me

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST" natsu yelled as he held out his fist which was engulfed with fire. i quickly dodged his attack. while moving out of harms way, i transferred all of the lightning i charged up into my fist. i punched the ground with my fist.

"LIGHTNING DRAGON IRON HAMMER" i yelled as huge lightning strikes attack natsu. everything around him flashed brightly.

when the light finally vanished, there was a huge crater. in the center of the crater laid natsu knocked out from the attack. i turned around putting a thumbs up to my brother and smiling.

"just like you taught me!" i said to him. everyone else around him was in shock that someone so young could probably match up to laxus's power. they all had their mouths wide open.

"might want to shut your mouths before flies fly in." my brother commented and let out a light chuckle.

"you improved so much, i'm proud."  my older brother said to me while patting my head.

"what do you expect? i was gone training with a dragon!" i said happily. My brother gives me a confused look after he heard what i said.

"dragon? y/n you saw a dragon?" my brother asked me confused.

"yeah! right after i got distracted by the butterfly i ran into a dragon. it took me to it's cave and trained me. which is how i can use nature dragon slaying magic." i explained to the older boy standing in front of me. my brother may come off smart and cold hearted. he honestly is a totally idiot and a big softie.  he doesn't act like that to most but i'm his little sister. after leaving him for so long i know he's only gonna get over protective over me after this. i can't blame him. i disappeared for awhile and never said anything or tried to reach him. it's not like i could though. i'm stronger now though so that means i can protect the people that i love!

"well then, um well uh i uh am just glad to have you back i guess." my older brother says to me. 

"thanks i'm glad to be back too, and there seems to be a lot of new faces!" i say in excitement.

"well let's have a party so you can meet everyone child." gramps said as he was walking out of the guild hall to where everyone else was standing.

"sounds fun! i can't wait to meet everyone that joined our family!" i say as i start running inside it had been so long since i've been this happy. don't get me wrong, i loved my dragon and i had fun. but i'm now home and where i belong with my family, fairytail.

"well cmon guys, you heard the old geezer. let's party!" laxus yells to everyone in the open field.

once everyone was in the guild hall we had fun all night. the grown ups like macao, wakaba, and gramps were all drinking. people around my brothers age were just talking and trying to make sure the old guys didn't drink too much. people my age like natsu, the family or the strauss family, and erza were just having fun and being loud.  obviously there's more of us there but that's just some of the examples.

it just felt so good to finally be home and be were i truly belonged. i couldn't wait to start my adventures in fairytail!

————————————————————————-
hi everyone i apologize for being gone for so long. i'm gonna try to update regularly again. but i hope you all are enjoying the book. i may also add a little bit to the authors note so you guys can see a list of  the spells that you can do :) anyways that's all for now !! i hoped you guys enjoyed <3

- ryann :)