five

it was the next day after our big welcome home party for me. fairy tail partied like their was no tomorrow which is something that we've always done. it's one of my favorite things about the guild.

other than having lots of fun, i tried to get to know some of the new people. i talked to natsu and he honestly is super nice, but he's kind of dumb though. i also talked to mirajane, lisanna, and elfman. mirajane was kinda scary, lisanna was super sweet, and elfman kept talking about being a man it was uh interesting. i also talked to gray. gray was always loosing his clothes and it was slightly strange. he also doesn't get along with natsu and they're constantly fighting. erza had to stop them a couple of times while they were fighting. they're fun though and i'm just so happy to see fairytail grow. i may be young and not know much but i truly love my guild. my guild is my home and i'm so happy to be back. you would think after being gone for so long, it would feel like i missed a lot. like everything changed and nothing feels the same. that's not the case though. fairytail felt like fairytail. the same partying strong guild it always was. the family orientated guild. it would probably always be like that and that's something i can be proud of.

today i was going to go out and train for a bit with my older brother to show him what i learned. i was excited, i grew a lot with my lighting dragon slayer magic so i was excited to show him everything i learned. not only did my dragon help me learn nature dragon slaying magic, but it helped me improve with my lightning dragon slaying magic.

i saw my brother in the distance of an open field on the outskirts of the town of magnolia, "hi big brother!! i cant wait to show u what i learned!" i yelled while running towards him.

"wait! watch out there's—" before my brother could finish his sentence i ran into a rock, tripping and falling on my face. i could hear my brother laughing up a at storm.

"pft, i can still see your clumsy. guess some things don't change." he said while smiling at me.

"not even gonna ask if i'm okay?" i ask him while standing up and brushing the dirt off my legs.

"nah, you got up. you're fine, right?" he said while shrugging at me.

"you suck." i say while death glaring my brother. it may not seem like it, but i did truly miss my brother. i missed teasing him, and him teasing me. my life finally felt normal again with him being in it again.

"are you ready to see some of my nature dragon slaying magic?" i asked him excitingly.

"mhm, show me some of the cool things you learned." my brother said while watching me.

"NATURE DRAGON SECRET ART: FOREST REVENGE." i yelled. when casting this spell everything around me that has to do with nature comes alive and attacks the enemy. trees and vines come alive and start to move and attack. and rocks float around my body in a circle like ezra's heavens wheel.  i then clap my hands together and all of the rocks go towards the target my brother set up for me.  after sending all of the rocks, i drop to the ground and stand up, looking over to my brother for his approval.

"how was that?" i asked him happily.

"i'm so proud of you kid. you really did get stronger, the spell was cool." my brother commented, which made me smile super big.

"let me show you more of them!" i said happily and continued to show my brother the various spells i learned while being away for years.

a couple of hours later..

i finally had finished showing my brother the magic i learned. i was super worn out. my brother had decided it was best to head back to the guild and go get something to eat and then just rest for the rest of the day. it was my first day back. i was so happy to be back though and be surrounded by my family. hopefully i could go on an adventure soon!

—————————————
hi everyone !! author here. i apologize for the very extremely late update. i've been busy and didn't feel like writing but i finally finished the chapter and i really hope u enjoy it!