Running Home To You

ミ┼───⠀01

ミ┼───⠀01

"Breaking news, №1 pro hero Deku is fighting head to head with well know villain All for One. We have eyes on them now."

"Fuck Izuku COME ON!" You yell scared out of your mind. Watching the man you love bloody, and low on energy.

He wasn't supposed to be there.

It's entirely my fault....

He'd be here, safe... with me, with us, if I hadn't asked him to get the food

"He appears to be pretty beaten down; hopefully, more professionals will arrive soon; I don't think he can keep it up much longer."According to the news reporter

"Please, Baby, please, you can do this. You will triumph over him. For the sake of Musutafu's safety, as well as yours, mine, and our daughter's. Come on, you can do anything."

"Mama, what's wrong? Are you all right?" Your daughter approaches you as she walks down the hall.

You quickly stop watching tv and get up to pick her up.

"Mama is scared, that's all baby."You say smiling weakly

"Why are you scared, when we have daddy? He'll protect us he always does, no matter what." Your daughter says while wiping away your tears and hugging you tightly.

"Mmm Izumi, you are completely right. Daddy will protect us no matter what." You say tightening your hold on her.

"Deku is no longer to be found." The reporter states. "We've lost eyes on both the pro hero and the villain."

"What!?" You yell turning to the TV

"Pro heros DynaMight, Shoto, and Red Riot are on the scene now."

Izumi wasn't stupid; she was aware of what was going on. In fact, she only came out because uncle Kat told her to go comfort her mother, and her mothers yelling. He assured her that everything would be fine. And why wouldn't she believe him? They are always victorious. Always.

"Sit, Mom. Everything will be fine, I'll get you some water." She says she's getting down, walking her mother to the couch, and going to get some water from the refrigerator. "Please don't die." Izumi murmurs to herself as she walks back to you, hands you the water, and takes a seat next to you.

"Thank you baby." You say, your gaze remaining fixed on the television.

Izumi looked at you and snuggled into your tensed body. "Don't worry, mama." She said softly.

Flashback

"Morning baby." You hear from your right. You smile brightly turning over to  your husband.

"Good morning my sexy husband." You say kissing him sweetly.

He hums in satisfaction pulling you in more. Once your lips part he pulls you in again causing you to giggle.