Chapter 12

Bhav helped Sid getting a lawyer. He was Bhav's friend and his fee wasn't too high. And he agreed to take it in installments. The hearings started. Case didn't go much long. Because Sid had all proofs, Vaish's medical reports andher current condition was the biggest proof. Sid talked with the lawyer and convinced him to get Vaish's recordings from hime.

Opponent lawyer tried saying these are false accusations but they didn't have any proof. So the court gave the judgement. Life imprisonment to all three for mental and physical torture, killing an unborn child and marital rape (for Prem), all their property was given to Vaish if she wants otherwise it will go to government.

But Sid refused to take any of their property on Vaish's behalf as he didn't want any of those bastards belongings and he didn't needs their money for his sister. He can earn enough for her living. So the property went to government.

Police took them three. Sid was standing looking at them with bright smile and teary eyes. Finally his promise of giving his sister judgement came true. Now he wanted Vaish to get out of all this. Because she deserved much better.

Sid: Di aapko iss sabse nikalna hi hoga. Wo Prem aapka past tha. Aur usne jo kia uske lie mein usse kbhi maaf nhi kroonga

Her head was on lap. He was caressing her hair.

Sid: Dekho didu aapki saari life padi hai uss insaan ke saath rehkr aap usse kharab nhi kr skte. Wo aapka Prem nhi hai jo shaadi se pehle tha. Pathar dil insaan hai wo teeno. Jinko kisike feelings ki koi chinta nhi thi. Dekho di aap uske saath kaise reh skte the

She was quitely listening to him. Because deep inside she knew he was correct. She even knew that the child her was dead long back. But she wasn't ready to accept the fact.

Sid: Di ab aap par hai ye sab chhod kar aage badna hai ya aese hi ghootte rehna hai. Aapko jis bache ka wait hai wo nhi aayega. Kyoki wo ja chuka hai. Ab aapko ye accept krna hi hoga. I know bohot mushkil hai. Par mein aapko aese nhi dekh skta di

Tears rolled down his eyes. He tried controlling but couldn't and broke down in front of her. Her heart ached seeing her brother in this condition. Everything came in front of her eyes.

Flashback

Warning- Mature Content

Vaish was sitting in her bridal lehanga on bed. She was waiting for her love. Door opened. She smiled happily. But when she saw his condition, she got shocked. Prem was completely drunk.

Vaish: (gasped) You are drunk?

He ignored her started kissing her forcefully. She tried pushing him. Tears were coming out of her eyes. Her lips were bleeding. He broke the kiss.

Vaish: Chhodo mujhe. Tum mere Prem nhi ho

She got up to run away. But he held her tightly. He pushed her on ground. He kicked her stomach and pulled her hair.

Vaish: Ahhh

She was in pain but he didn't give a fuck. He ripped her wedding lehanga. Her make up was completely spoiled because of crying. He didn't give a fuck and started biting her whole body. He finally entered inside her and thrusted till his desires fulfilled. She kept crying. She kept screaming. But he was like deaf to all her cries.

After his desire was satisfied, he left her crying in pain lying on ground in her virgin blood. He went to sleep on bed peacefully. She was crying because of pain not the physical pain but one she had on heart. She curled up in a ball and sat in a corner of room whole night sobbing silently.

This became an everyday story. He used to beat her, treat her like a punching bag, take out her frustrations, fulfil her desires, treat her like a doll. His parents were well aware of it. But like they care.

Another flashback

Vaish tried to fight back. Prem tried to force her but she gathered courage and slapped him but Urmilla came and locked her inside the washroom. She kept banging but at last gave up and sat there against the wall. They didn't give her food. Tears also stopped coming from her eyes. She sat there for minutes, hours, day. She was too hungry and thirsty. She got unconscious due to weakness. Next day, finally they opened the door and threw water on her and she woke up.

Another flashback

She was making rotis. Outside Ur shouted at her to be quick. Her hand touched hot taw by mistake.

Vaish: Ahh

Ur: Arre jldi aaja. Itna waqt kon lgata hai? Kisi kaam ki nhi hai ye

Her foot was bit injured because of beating from previous day. She picked up Prem's plate but her foot was paining. So she felt down. All food spread over floor. Ur came there cursing her.

Ur: Bass nuksan krna aata hai isse. Ek kaam dang se nhi kr skti. Nuksan kr dia na itna

She fought against Prem a few times but finally gave up and let him do whatever he wanted.

She used to stop them from torture, just for her baby. Though the baby was of the monster but she was her mother, she loved the baby. She used to keep talking to the baby since the day she got to know she is pregnant.

He/she was the only one she had.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter