Namjoon x Reader

(Reader and the rest of Bangtan Boys plan Namjoon's birthday - which may ends in disaster)

You waited until Namjoon was asleep before going outside. You wanted to plan a surprise birthday party for your Joonie with the rest of the boys.

Hearing the plan, Jin was the first to volunteer to buy the ingredients with Jungkook and Taehyung. Yoongi and Hoseok were assigned to distract Namjoon while Jimin was to help you with the decoration.

THE NEXT DAY

Namjoon looked at his two hyungs suspiciously. He somehow can't seem to read Hoseok's expression. Yoongi was good with his poker face, making it more difficult to guess what they were up to.

"What are you guys up to?", he asked his two hyungs.

"Nothing", Hoseok simply smiled.

"We just need your help with this verse and the dance", Yoongi spoke nonchalantly.

"Oh..., kay...", Namjoon followed them nonetheless.

Hoseok quickly locked the door and did as practiced. Occasionally, Namjoon heard giggling outside the studio.

"Hyung, what was that?", Namjoon asked.

"Probably Jungkook watching some funny videos", Yoongi's expression made it hard for Namjoon to believe if it's false.

Namjoon decided to shrug it off. While discussing the dance steps with Hoseok, he heard a faint scream and wanted to check it out.

"Plan B!", Hoseok tackled Namjoon to the ground and Yoongi locked the door.

"Ok, this is ridiculous. What's going on?", Namjoon wanted to know.

"If we tell you, it'll ruin the surprise!", Hoseok ruffled his hair.

"Surprise? You're tackling me down for a surprise?!", Namjoon groaned.

Yoongi joined in by stacking himself on the top. "It's a surprise, ok? Just stay in here and-".

"Yah, Taehyung! The cake! The cake!!", Namjoon could hear the love of his life yelling and the smoke alarm just went off.

"Yoongi hyung, you think we should check?", Hoseok suddenly felt anxious.

Namjoon took the opportunity when Hoseok and Yoongi got up to run outside. What he saw was a complete disaster - Jungkook and Jin were spraying each other with string spray, Jimin is covered in flour and you and Taehyung were opening the windows to let the smoke out.

On cue, Namjoon's phone rang and it was Bang Si-hyuk. Namjoon sighed and explained to him that it was nothing serious and he'll handle it quickly.

You turned around to almost bump into Namjoon's chest. You looked up to him and chuckled nervously.

"Sorry, I was going to surprise you. Should've just buy a cake", you said.

Namjoon laughed and got the boys in line to clean up the mess. Afterwards, Hoseok and Yoongi ordered the food and all of you ate together. They even ordered a cake and sang Happy Birthday to Namjoon.

"Happy birthday, jagi. Sorry for earlier. I hope we don't get you into trouble", you said, apologetically.

Namjoon kissed your forehead and smiled. "Next time, no more surprises, ok?", he chuckled.