Techno and Dream's days of suffering (Part 2)

Day 24 

There's only one thing covering his vision right now.

Red

The sun that has just risen, indicating a new day as it covered the sky in a red hue. Blood that's not his splattered everywhere he looked, a trail of corpses following his every step. His clothes and armor are painted with wet crimson as it dripped from his sword. His breath is ragged, his ears hearing nothing but the chant for blood, his vision hazy and the world seems to spiral but he doesn't care, he craves for more.

Red, red, red, red,redredbloodbloodbLoOdBLOO-

He snapped his neck and swing wildly when he felt a touch on his shoulder. He scowled when his blade met air and heard a rustle followed by a gasp. He was about to swing toward it again-

"Woah! Chill Techno, it's just me!" a voice shouted. He looked at the source with blurred eyes. 

Huh. Why isn't it red? That can't be right, it's supposed to be-
"Techno..." He stopped his thoughts, "can I touch you?" It suddenly asked.

He unconsciously nodded then he felt arms around him, he leaned into the touch as a hand circled his shaking back, when did he start shaking?

A soft voice assured him, "There we go, good job, can you match my breathing okay?" the voice took a deep breath. He reluctantly complied and took shaky breaths, the voices dying down. Eventually, his mind started to clear slightly and he stared at whoever's hugging him. 

It was green, an obnoxious bright shade of green. He looked up and saw leaves roofing over them, green, he looked at the sky again, blue, farther ahead there were valleys, brown, then green again. Green, green, green...

His vision isn't red anymore.

"You good?" The voice-Dream asked, worry laced in his tone.

He looked at his friend? rival "ye-yeah, I'm good" now that he's down from his high, he staggered and immediately plopped down against the floor as he felt an aching pain all over his body, there are no physical injuries since he has gotten plenty of exp but damn he's exhausted. Guess that's what happens when you fight for three days straight. The world suddenly started to blur as his body grows sluggish. He's so tired, but he can't sleep here. It's not saf- 

"You know sleeping is an option right?"

"But-"

"It's fine" Dream interrupted, "I'll protect you, you know?" He said in a joking manner but he knows he means it.

But what if he's lying? What if it's just a trick? What if-

"m'kay." is the last thing he said before darkness is all he sees.

Day 26

"Ugh, fucking finally." He huffed as he set the last trap (which they probably should have done earlier) and buried the corpses. Looks like Techno's farm won't run out of fertilizer soon. Speaking of, he glanced at the tent Techno's been sleeping in for a day and a half. 

He's been quite worried about Techno's sleep schedule (which is basically nonexistent). The only time Techno slept properly is when he plotted a subtle plan that one time, but as the mobs kept increasing they were forced to move as they became incredibly busy. At least Techno took naps around him here and there but the darkness of void that is Techno's eye bag didn't decrease either.

He made his way towards the camp and began packing up. They already planned earlier to start traveling soon now that they're more used to this world. He packed some items in a leather bag then went to the ores. He never got to take a good look at them since sir-bruh-a-lot over there hoarded it, growling at him whenever he gets too close, especially towards the gold.