New Job, New Start

I got in my car and began to drive to this pizzeria place. It took me about half an hour. The red neon words told me I was there at my new job! I got out of my car and walked in. There were kids all around me hooting and hollering for the "robots" on stage. One robot was a yellow chicken with a cupcacke in its left hand. Another was a purple-ish blue bunny playing a guitar and there was one more "robot". It was a brown bear with a black top hat and black bow tie holding a microphone and singing. I began looking around and my eyes finally landed on the HELP WANTED sign. It said if you want the job you should go to the manager's office. I managed to maul my way through the crazy kids and get to the manager's office. I knock and hear "hello?"

I walk in and say "Um, I'd like to apply for the Night Guard job."

"Ok - do you have any previous work experience?" says the manager.

"Sadly no I don't." I reply nervously.

" Well... do you really want the job or did you lose a bet?"

"No - I didn't lose a bet. I want some money and to do some work."

"Ok....  well then ... you're hired! Come back tonight. But because it's your first night, come 5 minutes early so you can settle in to your new job. Ok?" said the manager.

"Ok" I said.

"I'll see ya tonight" he said with a smile a little bit too wide - almost creepy.

I left the restaurant saying to myself "what could possibly go wrong?" and got in my car and drove away -  soon to return to the eerie restaurant.