1st Night

"Don't go to work, don't go to work, don't go to work" I hear right before I wake up all sweaty and panting.

I brush it off as nothing, and get on my uniform and say goodbye to Erica. I begin driving to work.

"Don't go to work, going to die..." something whispers in my ear.

As I hear that, I almost drive into a lamp post. I get back on the road and think about it and say to myself:

"I should see a psychiatrist."

Then the lit red words glowing "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" again tell me: "I'm here", but the place feels different. I walk into the restaurant and the manager shows me around untill he gets to my office, which is quite small and smells somehow "odd". The stuffy air feels heavy - as if it's pressing in on me. There's a open metal door on each side of my office - the one I came in through and another heading off in the opposite direction. There's a sole lightbulb hanging from a scrawny cord, flickering every few seconds.

I sit down in a chair, which is surprisingly comfortable. In front of me, there's a desk and on the desk are scattered papers, a phone, a fan and some wrappers. There are posters of the animatronics everywhere. I look at the doors and see buttons on each door. One button says "Light" and the other one says "Close Door". Finally, in front of me, there's a blank monitor that probably is used to watch the place.

"Now that you've had a good look at your office, there's something important I have to tell you... Due to money problems, we can't keep the main electricity on 24/7. During the night, the electricity you use is running from a generator that should run for 6 hours if used properly" says the manager.

"Ok - fair enough" I say.

"But the more electrical objects that are used, the faster the electricity drains" says the manager.

"Doesn't sound too bad" I reply.

"Well you could end up using a lot of electricity during your shift. For example: the cameras use power, the hallway lights use power, the doors themselves use power...Heck, you could just sit here and drain electricity because of this light in your office" says the manager.

"Oh!" I say.

But in my head I say, a bit worried, "I didn't know I'd have to focus on saving power."

"Do you have any questions?" asks the manager.

I'm too baffled to say anything, so I just stare with a gaping mouth. 

"Oh - I almost forgot. You'll need to sign this" says the manager.

"What is it?" I say blankly.

"A contract saying you won't break anything or run away during the night" says the manager.

"Ok" I say as I sign the contract.

"Ok - if that'll be all, I'll be on my way."

Then he leaves, just as the clock chimes midnight and my shift starts.

It's silent, except for the dull hum of the small fan on my desk. I check through all the cameras and nothing is moving. I'm really tired because I didn't sleep well during my nap. I realize, if anything is to happen, I'll hear it, so I roll through the cameras one last time - confirming that nothing's happening. I close my eyes and drift into the darkness...

"Run away from work, run away..." I hear as I wake up, once again all sweaty and panting.

It's 4am. I roll through the cameras again - stopping on the one focused at the stage. My heart drops to my knees. Th.. the bunny... it's miss... missing! I quickly roll through the remaining cameras until I get to the one focused at the dining room. There it is! The bunny - just standing there menacingly. Almost like he's plotting something. It's 5am and I have 60% battery life left, and the worst thing possible happens... the camera screen gets all scrambled and the bunny is gone. The moment I realise he's gone again, I start rolling through the cameras like lightning.

"WHERE'S THE F***IN' BUNNY RABBIT!" I yell at my camera screen.

Then I realise that I can't see anything in the pitch black darkness outside my open office door. What could be going on right outside my door?!?! The question sends shivers down my spine. I click the "Light" button and the hallway lights come on - filling me with fear. I've found the bunny - right outside my office! I begin screaming ...  but the bunny just stares at me as I slam the "Close Door" button and the heavy door grinds shut. I begin telling myself

"Come on clock ... turn to 6am, turn to 6, turn, turn!"

At that instant, I hear a chorus of ringing bells. I look at the clock and I start dancing. It's 6am. Then it hits me. I have to come back for the next 6 nights.