~♡~ Sick Lucifer ~♡~

It was Friday afternoon and Diavolo remembered he promised to go visit Lucifer. He knew Lucifer was exhausted from all the work he had piling up and the late hours he would stay up signing paperwork and writing for the student council. I guess it would be nice to visit him. The house of lamentation wasn't very far from the Castle anyway. He decided to message Barbatos to tell him where he was going he knew he'd start worrying if he didn't. 

at the house of lamentation

Lucifer had given Diavolo a key to the house so he could visit whenever he wanted. Lucifer's brothers were out at a school party which meant Lucifer would be more open and less worried about his brothers seeing anything. Diavolo went towards Lucifer's room and knocked on the door.

   "It's open..." Lucifer said quietly

His voice sounded more throaty than usual. Diavolo went in and looked at him. he was pale and wrapped up in blankets. He was a lot more scruffy than his usual formal look. His hair was messy, his nose was red and he had puffy eyes. He walked over to his bed and sat down next to him. 

   "you okay?" he said with a worried look on his face.

   Lucifer shook his head "I'm fine... I just have a slight cold that's all It's nothing to worry about."

Diavolo put an arm around him and pulled him into a tight hug. It was unusual for Lucifer to get sick like this he has a pretty strong immune system after all. 

   "You should take a break from working." Lucifer looked at the prince confused.

   "But why? I told you it's only a cold. Plus I'm working hard on something at the moment I don't have time to be taking breaks when I should be working."

Diavolo led lucifer down on the bed. He put his hand on the side of his face and started fiddling with his hair.

   "Doesn't matter. You're working too hard without any rest. You should take a break. You can finish whatever you're working on when you get better."

   "fine..." Lucifer responded he cuddled up in the blankets and closed his eyes.

Diavolo got up and got changed into something more comfortable. He then positioned himself next to Lucifer and put an arm around him.

   "I love you..." he whispered as he kissed him on the back of the neck. 

Lucifer nodded slightly.

(A/N: Sorry this was quite short or if it's not very good it's my first time actually writing fanfiction or any story actually. anyways I heard something about Lucifer and Diavolo sharing clothes which would make sense as to why they have a very similar style. It's also why Diavolo could get changed while in Lucifer's room. Diavolo also gives me the impression that even though he's usually quite a happy and energetic person he can still be very caring and serious when it comes to things like this!)

Word count: 499