~♡~ A wish I shall grant ~♡~

It had been three days since Diavolo went to tour the human world. Lucifer knew he wanted to stay with Barbatos for some time since they hadn't had a conversation in a more friendly manner for a while. It was always a work kind of relationship between the two of them. They didn't have much time to talk ever since Lucifer and Diavolo had gotten together. Lucifer respected Diavolo's wishes and understood that he couldn't be with him every minute of every day. However, he still couldn't help but feel lonely with him gone. He was going to be gone for two weeks but even just the three days had already felt like an eternity. 

Lucifer signed and rummaged through a bunch of paper on his desk to find his D.D.D. Eventually, he found it. A message popped up in his notifications from Diavolo. He immediately unlocked his D.D.D and went onto his messages. 

   "Hello! I hope you are doing well. I'm having a lot of fun with Barbatos! there are just so many extraordinary things in the human world. For example, they have these beautiful animals called elephants we went to visit them the other day. I'd love to bring you to the human world with me one day. I'll make sure to bring back something for you when I get back! Love you."

Lucifer smiled and leant back in his chair. He felt pleasure from hearing from Diavolo again. He brought his D.D.D up to his face and began typing. 

   "I'm glad you're having fun. I can't wait to hear about it all when you get back. I'm sure you have loads of interesting things to tell me. Make sure to call me if you get the chance. I love you."

He sent the message and turned off his D.D.D before standing up and leaving the study. 

When he got into his room he put his D.D.D on his bedside table. He got changed into pyjamas and got into bed. 

I hope all you get to see everything you want in the human world.

He thought before nodding off.

(A/N:  very very short I wasn't sure what else I could add to this to make it longer but I think it still makes a wholesome little scenario. I enjoyed writing this a lot and I hope you enjoy reading it! Also, I'm not sure if I need to credit anyone for the picture I used. I found it on Pinterest but if I do need to credit someone let me know and if the creator doesn't want it being used by other people I will make sure to remove it!)

Word count: 444