Chapter 2: The Wild Cat and Mouse Chase

The next day the girls wake up and Hollie was still in shock on what happened yesterday. She could not stop thinking about Liam.

            Camila, came walking in to Hollie’s room and asked her if she was awake yet and Camila found her still in bed, but up blushing and day dreaming.

            Camila says to Hollie, “Is everything alright?”

            Hollie sat there in bed with no reply to Camila.

            “HOLLIE, WAKE UP!!!”

            Hollie then jumps and says, “Sorry Camila, everything is alright.”

            Camila then says “You weren’t daydreaming were yeah?”

            Hollie lies, “No, what makes you think that?”

            “You were blushing and didn’t answer me when I first walked in here.”

            “Oh I am totally sorry Camila. You got me, I was and it was about Liam. I can’t seem to get yesterday out of my mind.  I feel like it was a fairytale or something on what happened yesterday.”

            “Well, you are lucky, and I’m glad that you didn’t go all crazy around them like those other girls and fans do,” she smiled. “So, I’m going to go out to get some stuff done, do you want to stay here or go with me? I really don’t have much for breakfast right now.”

            “No, go ahead and get your stuff done. I’ll stay here and unpack more and a bowl of cereal is fine.”

            “Okay, I’ll be back with lunch,” she smiled and walked out of the room.

~*~*~*~

            Liam was eating his breakfast, thinking about this beautiful girl that he passed by in the park. She was different. She didn’t come up and asked him for a picture or an autograph. They just smiled at each other and that was it.

            “Liam…” he heard.

            He looked over to see Paul talking to all of them about what the plans were in the next few weeks. They were right now on a small two week vacation that they were so waiting for, and they were just in his hometown for a week before they left for another week at Doncaster, Louis’ hometown.

            “Sorry Paul,” he said.

            “It’s okay.”

            “What’s on your mind Daddy D?” Louis asked.

            “Remember at the park we passed two girls after that group of girls that came out of nowhere.”

            “Ya…” they said.

            “Well, I just can’t stop thinking about that pretty blonde,” he smiled.

            “Ooo… Daddy is in love…” Zayn teased as the other lads laughed.

            “Shut up,” Liam laughed.

            “So, how are you going to find her?” Lou asked.

            “I don’t know,” he said sadly.

            “Well, maybe we could ask around that area…” Harry said.

            “Let’s do it,” Niall smiled with a mouth full of food.

~*~*~*~

            “Hollie, I am back from getting my stuff done. Can you kindly help me with all of my bags in the car?”