Chapter 6: The Leprechaun Gets His Date

The next day came and Camila came knocking on Hollies's door to see if she was awake because she was dying to find out how Hollie and Liam's date went the night before.

            "Knock, knock, knock, Hollie, knock, knock, knock Hollie, knock, knock, knock Hollie."

            "What do you want Camilia I am not awake yet," Sonya shouted.

            "I am just trying to see if my bestie was up because you haven't told me how your date went last night."

            “I know I haven't, but all I have to say is the date last night was magical," Hollie blushed.

            “Oooo… it went well then, okay… great…” Camilia sighed. “So was my date with the other four.”

            “I bet. I want to hear it when I get up,” Hollie said.

            “Okay,” Camilia said walking off and went downstairs to the front room to sit down and think about what happened last night.

            She never had so much fun last night and with the lads it was just a night she’ll remember.

            They played video games, board games, watched movie, ordered a lot of food because of Niall. But they just had had a great time and really getting to know each other. They all really had a heart to heart talk knowing that they would all be leaving soon, and agreed that they would stay in touch for sure.

            After they left, Niall texted Camilia, and they even texted and called each other and talked for hours until they started to fall asleep on the phone.

            What Hollie didn’t know was that Niall and her had a date that weekend so that Hollie got the chance to meet the lads and have fun being around them too.

~*~*~*~

            Hollie found Camilia on the sofa sleeping and came over to Camila and whispered, "Are you ok Camila, do you want to go lay in bed?"

            Camila moved laying on the sofa with a smile on her face.

            "You are very tired or something must be up," Hollie whispered.

            Camila was half awake and told Hollie everything is fine and that she just wanted to sleep for a bit.

            “Okay, I’ll go make me some breakfast, and well stay home today. I hope you’re feeling okay.”

            Camila nods and was asleep again.

            Hollie went into the kitchen and saw the mess that was left behind. “OMG, she had a party… and I’m guessing the lads were here too.”

            Hollie decided to clean up after she made herself breakfast, and understanding why Cam was tried… but when she got home, the lads weren’t here? So something else must have happened to make her sleepy.

            "Hmmm I am gonna have to talk to Camila when she wakes up for good, because I know there is more than what I am seeing here,' Hollie said to herself.

            After Hollie got the mess cleaned up and breakfast a cooking, Camila woke up from the smell of the breakfast cooking.

            Camila got up and went to the kitchen and saw Hollie made breakfast.

            “Mmm, food…” she noticed the kitchen, “OH… you cleaned up? Thanks. I was going to do it, but it was so late last night, and just full of food and partying last night…”