Chapter 4: The Cat Finally Caught The Mouse

Hollie hears a voice…

            “Wow, finally after all this time, the cat catches the mouse.”

            She looks up from her book and was surprised to see the guy that she’s been thinking about for the past 72 hours in her dreams and thoughts was standing there leaning against a book self, watching her.

            “Wow, I guess I need to go find another book, be right back,” Hollie heard Camila say standing up and goes over toward Liam, softly says something, which he smiles with a nod, and she went around a corner as Liam walks toward her and sits down in front of her on the coffee table.

            “The name is Liam Payne,” he smiled reaching his hand out. “And I was told your name is Hollie… correct?” he asked.

            She takes his hand and feels the warmth from it and nods. “Uh huh… Hollie Cavanaghto be exact,” she smiled knowing now that she was blushing.

            “That’s a lovely name,” he smiled not wanting to let go of her hand, but does anyways.

            “Thank you,” she said shyly.

            “So, what brings you here to Wolverhamton? There really isn’t that much to do around here?” he asked.

            “Oh, I’m visiting my BFF Camila for the summer. We both met at Uni, and she asked me to come visit some time.”

            “So Camila lives here?” he asked surprised. “Weird, I’ve never seen her around a lot. But welcome to my hometown.”

            “Thanks,” she blushed.

            They both heard a muffed cough, “COFFEE!” it said, which Liam knew it was Niall, which he was sure Camila was standing beside him too.

            Hollie giggled as Liam smiled. “How would you like to join me for some coffee?” he asked.

            Hollie wasn’t sure what to say until she heard, “Yes!”

            She giggled, “I guess that’s your answer.”

            Liam smiled standing up and held his hand out, “Wonderful.”

            Hollie smiles taking his hand standing up, and went toward the coffee shop in the store.

            Camila and Niall watched and smiles at each other as Niall got on his phone and texted.   “Mission Complete. Daddy D is finally with somebody.”

~*~*~*~

            Now as they walked to the coffee shop, Liam found them a table and pulled a chair out for Hollie to sit down in.

            “What would you like to drink,” Liam asked Hollie.

            “I would love peppermint mocha,” Hollie said with a smile.

            “Ok, one peppermint mocha coming right up, so be right back,” Liam said with a smirk.

            As Hollie watched Liam walk over to get their drinks, she couldn’t stop blushing. She couldn’t believe that she’s going to have coffee with Liam Payne from One Direction. She thought that he was really cute and sweet, and now here she is going to have coffee with him.

            She grabs her phone and texts her BFF.

            “What do I do?” she asked.