I've got a game I wanna show you

------------------------------------

!Modern time!

!Swear Warning!

!No gender Reader!

-----------------------------------

"Shut up, dumb bitch." He yelled with his fists up, "Ha, Can't even stand a couple punches, Your weak." Austin yelled at the young teen, "S-Stop!" They cry out, covering their eyes, all they could see was their own blood, leaking out of their hands and arms, "Aww, no fun." He said while kicking them in the stomach, "Genderless freak." He scoffed before leaving the dark alleyway, You clutched your gut in pain, Barely breathing.

You had just announced that you didn't want or didn't need a gender to your class, And that attracted the attention of the school bully, Austin. He was cruel and barley ever shown mercy to any of his victims, (Y/n) Knew that he would be some kind of criminal when they grew up, Thank god there was only a year left of high school, (Y/n) was currently 17 years old, You were legally aloud to pilot a helicopter, but you still got beaten up in alleyways. 

You sighed and stood up, leaning against the walls for support, You needed to stand up for yourself, at least before the school year ends. You pushed your hair out of your bloodshot eyes, and looked around. The alleyway looked so much longer then it did. You wobbled over to the exit of the alleyway and leaned out, The coast was clear and it was starting to get dark.

You'r house wasn't far away, but you'll need to pass houses, how would people react to a beaten up teenager limping their way home? You actually looked young then you were, You looked about 15. You started the walk home, hoping you didn't run into anyone you knew, luckily you didn't and had gotten home with falling once. You felt happy about that until you heard the shriek of your mother when you opened that door. 

"(Y/n)! What happened to you darling!" She said while running up to your side and cupping your face in her soft hands, "I-I'm fine mom."." This looks bad, Are you sure?" She asked in a comforting tone, "Uh, maybe a bit of bangeding would do." You chuckled, Her face formed a sad smile as she lead you to the kitchen table to sit you down, She guided you down to the nearest chair and sat you down, you winced at the sudden pain in your legs.

She reached for the bandages, which were on the top shelf, She had to stretch a little to far for them, "There." She sighed while holding them like a small trophy, You giggled lightly at her reaction, she smiled at you and walked towards the chair you sat on, She carefully wrapped the thin bandage around your leg,

You flinched at the first touch but then relaxed as she wrapped it around you leg, She then finished it by cutting the rest off and tapping it down. "Thanks mom." You thanked her, "No problem kiddo, I'd do anything for you, Even if you do something stupid." She giggled as she put away the white bandage, You pulled down your raised pant leg and sat there for a bit, Realizing at the cool air. 

"I'm going to get something for dinner, What would you like? Pizza?" She asks, "Pizza's fine." You replied happily, "Can you get some garlic bread too?" You asked her, she laughed, "Of course!" She chuckled and grabbed her purse, "See you later darling!" She said before opening the door and closing it behind her, "This was the perfect time to go say hi to Charlie, Their online friend.

You ran to your room and closed the door behind you, You slid into your spinning chair and turned on your computer, You hoped on discord, Charlie was off playing some Minecraft. You clicked on her profile

Hey Charlz!

Oh Hey (Y/n)

You get home safe? 

not so much..

Oh..Sorry about that, Was it because

 of revealing your gender?

Ye.

Oh, Sorry dude, At least I'm always here!

Who needs anyone when you have me!

True, My mom's out getting food.

 I think we have time for a game

YES!

I'll call

Charlzx started a call

----------

If I tell you my name, you'll have to play too

----------

I hope you guys liked the first chapter, I'm working on more