A few years

It's been a few years since I fused with sans, everything was great so far.

Heck, sans and papyrus are doing a whole lot better with their training.

At this rate, they will graduate from my training in about..maybe five or so years, maybe a little less or more depending.

I let out a hum, "Bro?"

"Yes?" I responded back with a faint smile.

"Are we going to switch soon for a while? You haven't been in control for a while now." Sans asked me mentally and I hummed again.

"Only if you don't mind, this is your body after all." I told sans, shifting a bit in sans mindscape.

Sans let out a small hum, "I don't mind, besides it would do you some good and paps gets to hang out with our older brother."

I smiled a bit, "yeah, that will be fine. Ok I'll switch with you for a while in a few minutes, that acceptable?"

Sans nodded, pleased by that, he's been very grateful that shade showed up when he needed help, he's not alone with taking care of papyrus anymore and he gained an older brother through it.

After a few minutes, I moved and sans swaps places in the mind-scape while I gained control over sans body, sans appearance changing to match with me while I gain control, meaning the jacket changed a bit along with some colors.

So I now had on, a comfy pair of white and hint of grey shirt and shorts on, the top being a tank top, the jacket changing to my white and grey jacket, very soft to touch and on the inside to, it matched my clothes, while I had on a pair of dark grey socks, with a pair of lighter grey shoes on.

I let out a pleased hum, one would probably say this was bedclothes, and I would definitely agree with them, except for the socks and shoes.

And jacket, but my shirt and shorts, was what I would wear to bed a lot, it was soft and comfortable to wear, of course I wear comfortable and soft things every day and night.

My jacket though, was something I got during my Christmas gift in my old life, which, I love due to it being so soft and matching my bed clothes.

But some may argue that my clothes are just clothes and it's not bed clothes, I would definitely disagree with that, it's soft, comfy, and it's a tank top, and shorts, something I almost always wear to bed.

I let out a small, hum, check the small mirror, hm so the eye-lights do change a color like paps said last time, my current eye lights color, were a soft mix of grey and white, kinda reminds me of the moon a bit when it's a full moon sometimes.

It's a clear sigh of who was in control of the body.

I stretched my body a bit, starting a small workout session before heading downstairs and started breakfast, sans had gotten up a bit earlier then usual, probably to try and get me to have control for a bit, I can tell he's now asleep in the mind-scape on my bed that I brought into existence there, it was a very comfortable bed, I don't blame him.

I let out a small hum as I heard our brother head downstairs, our younger brother was now about 14 almost, surprisingly enough though, sans body started to grow  taller, which is probably my fault, I was tall person in my last life.

So the possibility of still being taller the papyurs when he's fully grown, made sans happy about that, it meant sans can pick papyrus up still probably.

Well most likely anyways, due to the training I put them both in.

"Good morning paps." I said out loud, and heard papyrus stop a bit.

"Good morning oldest brother!" Papyrus said happily skipping to the table and setting the plates.

I smiled a bit as I finished making some pancakes, setting it all on one plate and putting it in the middle has I grabbed some chocolate milk for myself and papyrus, handing one to papyrus and keeping the other for myself.

I don't drink coffee, coffee is nasty for more, I prefer, chocolate milk, hot cocoa, or sweet tea, green tea.

It's what I'd prefer to drink, besides water, I let out a small hum as I watched papyrus carefully scoop a few pancakes onto his own plate, putting some Syrup and butter on it.

I myself, only out syrup on my pancakes, I don't put much butter if non stop all on my own pancakes.

I let out a small hum, cutting my pancakes up into little slices for the first one and eating it like that, but for the second slice, I just picked it up and dipped it into a small little dipping sauce of syrup, careful to let the syrup drip back inside before quickly taking a bit that has the syrup on it, doing it over and over til the second slice of pancakes was all gone and eaten.

I smiled a bit, remembering I used to do that when I got pancakes from a fast food restaurant.

Yummy, and fast to eat. I heard papyrus sigh at that and I just rolled my eye lights a bit, amused.

"So well be working on a few things down in the lab in the basement, you ready for that paps?" I asked papyrus who perked up happily nodding.

I've had sans teach papyrus about what he used to work on when he was a scientist.

I smiled a bit, "good, we'll do it in a little while after eating."

Papyrus happily ate his pancakes how he likes it while I ate mine how I like it.

I just smiled a bit, humming a little bit, I can't wait to work on a few projects with papyrus, I'm finally going to fulfill my dream of making sun and moon from security breach, ever since I saw the game and those two brothers, I just wanted to make them in real life and give them an A.I that grows with them..

Well I can do that now, my brothers are smart, and I may be smart, by I can also be dumb to sometimes.

At least I can make the two, and a few others I saw. Even if they might not be the same, I'm going to love it anyways.

I thought, fondly to myself, well time fo get to work.

____*____*____*______*_____*____*__
Finished with 1249 words, hope you all like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

So I wanted to try a some new nicknames out for them, though a few I'm uncertain with which has a ? Or even unknown.

I want to know if you like these nicknames for them down below, and a few don't have nicknames changed due to no idea what to use for as a different nickname. So let me know down below if you like this or not.

Undertale-sans, papyrus
Underlust/?- Shade, sans/classical, papyrus/heart/Grace?
Underfell, sans/vermilion, papyrus/scarlet
Underswap, sans/navy, papyrus/ginger
Outertale, sans/solar, papyrus/nebula
Fellswap, sans/dusk, papyrus/gloom
Swapfell, sans/mauve, papyrus/violent
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Killertale, sans/plague
Dusttale, sans/murder/scourge
Horrortale, sans/rascal/varmint, papyrus/unknown
Reapertale sans/reaper/death/azrael, papyrus/grim/quietus/dispatch
Aftertale, sans/geno
Epictale, sans/epic/saga, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross

Xxx