🌺🐇Chapter 1 : Zhīlóng [Name]

"Hello..." [Name] shyly peeks out behind from an elder of the Lan Clan and saw a child across him. "..." [Name] quickly hides behind his grandfather.

Your grandfather sighs, then steps out and pushes [name] infront of him. "Don't be shy [name]...Greet the Second Young Master, Lan Wangji." He spoke, gesturing to the child in front of [name].

For the first time, Lan Wangji was astonished by your appearance especially your jade eyes.

--------

[Name] was strolling on the road, following the young Lan Zhan from behind while admiring the snow falling from the sky.

"[Name]... you're falling behind." Lan Zhan calls out, playing with his toy.

[Name] gazes over to Lan Zhan's direction then noticed an alleyway infront of him. "..." [Name] blinks twice and saw a child at the end of the alley. The child stared at your jade eyes unable to tear his gaze from you.

[Name] smiled gently at him which the boy returned it with a close eyed grin.

🌺🐇🌺🐇🌺🐇🌺

"Is it True? Senior [Name] is dead?"

"You're not deaf are you? You just heard it from Zewu-jun right?"

"Who could have killed him?"

"Rumors said he was killed by the Yilling Patriarch"

Above the heavens, there stood a floating mansion beyond the clouds, and in the deepest part, under the mansion was a field of tall grass and flowers. Upon the grass field, a large sized pool, a dragon was under the cold water.

A youth came inside, he wearing a cloud pattern robe and forehead ribbon. He has fair pale skin and jade eyes, he trotted over the edge of the pool with a huge smile. "Dad, are you awake now?" He whispered.

Lan Yinzhe, courtesy name Lan Yingxu.

Just when he leaned to look down the water, the dragon opened his jade green eyes and splashed water on the youth.

"AAAHH!"

The youth jumps a few meters away from the pool and wipes the water off his face. "No! My clothes is soaked!" Laughter erupts from the pool and a man jumps out of the water.

He lands softly of the grass, he wears a blue robe with rose petals pattern and a black coat, his hair is half tied up with gold hair pin, and long bangs running either side of his face. The hair pin was decorated with jeweled flowers and blue ribbon was attached to it, flowing in the wind. His face wore a gentle and calm smile, he has fair skin and with a faint red lipstick on his lips.

[Name] chuckled softly and spoke, "I'm sorry, are you okay Yingxu?" The youth pouts and grumpily turn away. "No! I'm not okay! You soaked my clothes wet!" Yingxu complains, folding his arms.

[Name] chuckled then blows a gust of wind using his spiritual energy and within a second, Yingxu's clothes are now dry. "Are those my Lan robes?...You went to the Gusu Sect?" Yingxu turns to face you, fiddling his fingers. [Name]'s lips pursed and brows furrowed. "Erzi, why you didn't tell me sooner? For how many years you were a Lan disciple?"

"Twelve years..." Yingxu answered in a low tone. "Please don't be mad."

"...I slept for 12 years?..." [Name] sits down on the grass in a lotus position. Yingxu followed his father and sat infront of him. "K-...Kinda...one year passed I couldn't find you and Xiaobai led me to the Gusu Lan Sect. Then a kind man took me in and I became a Lan disciple!" Yingxu exclaims.