🌺🐇Chapter 4 : The Gusu Lan Sect

[Name] was admiring the beautiful view from above the stairs. The Lan Sect was located in a remote mountain outside. Mist was enveloped by white wall, and the dawn of the first morning shone through the hazy clouds. It was beautiful!

"This is place...I haven't seen this place since many years." [Name] mumbled, scanning the surroundings. 

It took a while for you to caught Lan Wangji staring at you, his eyes filled with love and adoration. When he noticed you caught him, he immediately looks away. At first, you were confused but then you realized when you saw the tip of his ears are red.

Suddenly, there was a scream.

"I'm not going in!" Wei Wuxian repeated, clinging desperately to his donkey.

Lan Jingyi spoke, "Stop crying! You said that you liked Hanguang-jun yourself!"

Lan Yinzhe huffed. "Yeah! And you said you liked my father too! What are you wailing for?"

[Name] breathes a heavy sigh and rubs the bridge of his nose. Wei Wuxian had mentioned that he hated this place from the beginning. Lan Wangji reached to your steps and is now standing beside you. "Does your head hurt?" Lan Wangji asked.

You looked at him and gently smiled. "No, I'm fine but thank you for asking." Lan Wangji hummed, nodding his head.

"Alright, stop being noisy!" Lan Jingyi growled. "Making noise is prohibited in Gusu Recesses. That includes you too Jingyi." Lan Yinzhe softly said.

"I'm only being noisy cause I didn't want to go in there!"

"Let him cry." Lan Wangji softly spoke. "When he becomes tired, drag him inside." He said, slowly turning around and held out his hand holding an apple.

"Stop! Stop! Lil' Apple you traitor!"

🌺🐇🌺🐇🌺🐇🌺

●⁠The 18th year of the reign of Yuanzheng Gusu, Cloud Recess●⁠

There were two young men running through a bamboo forest, their uniforms appears to from Yunmeng Jiang Sect robes and the two youths come to cross the stone bridge.

"Here we are! Let's take a break!" Wei Wuxian shouted, panting heavily.

Wei Wuxian's color of his Yunmeng Jiang Sect robe was red and identical to Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian stretched excitedly, Jiang Cheng quickly straighten his ruffled robe and turned to his brother with a scowl. "If you get up late again tomorrorw, I definitely won't wait for you." he declared.

Wei Wuxian easily thread his fingers through his silky hair, he gave a careless chuckle and turned around. "I was only just barely late. The worst punishment I can get is to stand in the corner."

Jang Cheng immediately notices Jin Zixuan began to approach toward the nearby path and bowed respectfully. "Zixuan-xiong" Jiang Cheng greeted. Wei Wuxian copied him and greeted the "Jin" heir.

The Jin heir flicked a careless glance over to them before performing an equally disrespectful mockery of a bow. Once Jin Zixuan had left completely, Wei Wuxian relaxed his bow with a scornful huff.

"He's becoming more and more presentable."

"Jin Clan of Lanling, as rich as the princes. He's the heir of the Jin Clan, he has to be presentable." Jiang Cheng agreed.