Chapter1:Abandonded

Ever since I was born I was abandoned right away. I was born in a hospital like everyone else would be. Specifically in the green hospital. Right as I entered the world the doctors were in shock.

I wasn't a green.

I was a blue.

My parents were greens.

I was abandoned.

The world has changed a lot we are now separated into camps. I'm not complaining there pretty nice but we can't  see anyone who is orange or green, since there in different camps.

My foster family gave me the name George and I took there last name Davidson since I didn't know who my real parents were. After a few years they also abandoned me since I told them I was gay. which left me all alone at the age 18.

I'm now 24 years old and I'm lonely as hell no one even cares to visit me. I guess there's no who would since I don't have anyone not even a friend.

It's been also been sort of rough while in grade school I was bullied for being colorblind.

I decided I should go to the store to get some groceries. While walking in the side walk next to the 50 foot wall next to me I thought of escaping and running into the unknown. But quickly stopped knowing that's impossible to get over the wall.

I reached the store after a long 20 minute walk.

I decided on getting a few apples bananas and oranges in the fruit isle. Then went to get some ramen to have for dinner tonight. I checked out and bagged up my groceries.

I never got to many groceries since I had a 20 minute walk ahead of me. I was walking by the wall again when all of a sudden sirens went off this means that someone was escaping in of the camps and that we were on lock down.

I started to run back I didn't notice the root from a tree ahead of me and tripped while scraping my knee and the palms of my hands.

Fuck. I realized I screamed that out loud, no really took notice since everyone was fleeing for their houses.

The sirens were loud obnoxious and annoying every time they've gone off it was always a false alarm so I didn't expect any different.

I put my groceries away and went to the bathroom to clean up my wounds it hurt like hell.

A huge gust of wind went into my bathroom.

I don't remember leaving my window open but maybe I did I forget. I heard something drop in the shower next to me I was terrified.

Should I open the curtain

No

Don't do it

It's probably a ghost

George don't do it

My curiosity got the best of me I reached my hand for the curtain and opened it with a flash I screamed.

WHAT THE FUCK.

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN LEAVE BEOFRE I CALL THE TROOPS.

The guy quickly said

"WAIT WAIT WAIT LISTEN TO ME,"
"Don't make me leave I'm not going to hurt you please just let me explain" while hiding his hand behind him.

I'm not going to ask you again ok! Leave!

PLEASE DUDE I NEED TO STAY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND."

But there's going to be a head count for us to make sure all blues are at hour houses and they search out houses!
You need to head back to your house so they don't arrest you your probably the false alarm!

"It's not a false alarm."

What do you mean?

"Just trust me it's not."

Okay well can you just leave!

"No"

Whatever fine come with me then.

I walk this stranger to the closet I have under the stairs where the troops never check.

Stay here I don't know when they are going to check the house.

I'm doing short chapters but there will be quite a few chapters please share with friends and if you see any grammar/spelling mistakes let me know in the comments also if you want you can give me some ideas for future chapters!!!

697 words