Read now

I'm not putting tws, this is reality and it's your choice to read or not.

This isn't a oneshot. This is a cry for help, a plea. A country is dying, and your silence is only making it much, much worse.

Palestine. It's a name most people would say is "the old name for Israel". It's not. It's a country, and the illegitimate country of Israel is killing them and taking their land. Many people would say that Palestinians are the problem, that Israel is defending themselves, but most of Palestine is citizens with no weapons, being forced out of their homes, and the part of the population that has weapons, otherwise known as Hamas, aren't terrorists, they're just defending their home and the people who are being slaughtered on streets.

Now, mind you the country of Israel was created by Palestinians allowing Jews into Jerusalem after the Holocaust as a way to offer them asylum after the horrific genocide of the religion and race. Then colonists and settlers were sent to Palestine to colonize the west area of Jerusalem. People were shoved out of their homes kicked off of their land, their furniture sprawled out across their lawn. And that's now happening east of Jerusalem as well.

Endless nights of bombing, torture, screams and cries of children, or just the terror of knowing that any moment you could be next. And every moment of silence that you allow, you create by not speaking up about this situation, allows more people, more parents, more families, more children and teens like us to die at the hands of these cruel settlers and colonists. That's right, they're killing children.

Kids are dragged out of class, arrested, even beaten and killed just for being born in the country that they were. And people still have the audacity to call Israel innocent. People still have the audacity to say that they won't speak up because Palestinians won't speak up for them. We spread across the internet "racial equality", "no Prejudice", but people don't support Palestine because it is a muslim-majority country, because they don't believe there are people like them killed. But they are, no matter who you love, no matter what you believe in, no matter what your religion, is no matter how old you are, what gender you are, there are people just like you being forced out of their homes, going missing, being bombed, finding their family dead on the ground in front of them were they used to have so many happy memories.

Your silence, but it's their lives at stake.

Do the research, and not just fake news like Fox or CNN, but look at the lives of Palestinians, how brutally they are murdered.

Many of the biggest governments in the world are supporting Israel, such as the USA, Canada, and the UK. But just because they are cowards, doesn't mean we are. We spoke out about George Floyd, about India's Covid situation, so why not this. Spread this message on every social media you have, every platform, tell every friend. This is dire.

Your silence means more holidays like today (Eid-al-Adha) spent in fear, more marathons ending in broken bones, more prayers interrupted by tear gas and bombs, more children drying, wishing they could do more yet unable to, more Healthcare facilities destroyed. Break the silence, prove to Isrezl that we will not be intimidated.

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.

(Please note that the country of Isreal has no real correlation with Judaism, which is a peaceful religion that should not be confused for these murderers)