why?!

AN) this chapter is going to have some sorta smut at the beginning here, as well as just be super sad and angsty (well, I tried for angst and sadness, not sure if I succeded though)

Dipper's POV

I slowly ease out of sleep and wake up to Bill's face by mine, a flirty look residing in his eyes. "Good morning handsome," he says with the rough voice that comes with just waking up and a smile.

"Morning" I groggily say, sitting up and yawning a little bit as I stretch, only to squeak and blush as I feel Bill's arms wrap around my waist and his face nuzzle my hip.

"Seriously Bill? I just woke up" I say, but that doesn't deter him from lowering the edge of my pants and kissing my hip, and waist with those lovely lips of his.

"But you look so damn hot with your bedhead and tousled clothes" he mumbles into my skin, his mouth travelling up my stomach.

"Oh fuck it" I mutter, before pulling up Bill's face and bringing his lips to mine into a heated kiss.

Before long Bill's tongue slides against my lip, asking permission, but I decide to have a little fun and keep my mouth shut. Bill only smirks into the kiss at my refusal.

Soon after I slip my tongue and lick his lip, surprising him a little, but he happily opens his lips, allowing me access into his mouth.

Despite the mourning breath, I can't help but relish the taste of Bill as I map out his mouth with my tongue. Bill moaned slightly at the feeling. My hands wander around Bill's waist and chest as we kiss, slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt.

As we part, there's a string of saliva that's connecting our mouths, and we can both clearly see the lust as we gaze into the other's eyes as the string snaps.

I trail my hands up his chest and over his shoulders from under his now unbuttoned shirt, and slide the fabric off his form, keeping direct eye contact as I do, making him shudder lustfully.

His hands reaching for the hem of my tee-shirt he quickly removes it from me, breaking our eye contact as it's pulled over my head.

We quickly go back to our heated makeout session as soon as our shirts are removed, my tongue and hands going back to exploring Bill.

Soon I break the kiss and instead move to placing kisses along Bill's jaw and neck, leaving a couple hickeys here and there, knowing that Bill loves to flaunt the marks.

I pay special attention to the skin between his jaw and skin, a sensitive spot for Bill, before whispering into his ear "I'm topping this time hon", to which he nods slightly, but quite eagerly.

I slowly guide my trail of kisses and hickeys down Bill's chest and towards his v line, before stopping at the top of his pants. I slowly bring my hands down from where they were tracing patterns onto Bill's skin, and rest them on his hips, sliding down his pants with teasing slowness, lifting his hips a little to better remove the article of clothing.

I look up and make direct eye contact as I slowly lick up the entirety of Bill's bulge, loving the moan and shivers it got from my lover. I begin to lick the bulge more, allowing wetness to seep through the fabric of Bill's boxers.

"Ugh, fucking stop being such a damn tease and fuck me already" Bill whines needily, his face flushed at the contact given to his dick, but desperate for direct contact.

I smirk but relent, quickly pulling off Bill's restrictive undergarments and leaning back to remove my own.

I take in Bill's naked form, the sight never growing old, his darker skin tone, his fit muscles, his messed-up black in the back blond in the front hair, those mismatched blue and yellow eyes, the way his nipples hardened at the slightest touch, those long and slender hands that leave beautiful burning, it's all so beautiful to me.