coming out

Highschool seniors AU

Dippers POV

Bill and I were hanging out in my room, like we do practically every day, when I decided to finally ask a question that has been plaguing me for weeks. Bill's sexuality.

"Hey Bill?" I start, as soon as the topic is done.

"Yeah Pinetree?" Bill asks, hanging upside down off the bed to look at me as I sit in my bean bag chair across the room.

"What's your sexuality?" I quietly ask him.

He looks at me for half a second, before repositioning so he's propped up on one of his arms. "I'm pan Pinetree, why do you ask?" He asks me after another second. 

I was about to respond with 'I was just curious', when he says out of the blue, "do you have a crush on me and wanted to know if you have a shot? Cause you definitely have a shot if you're shooting"

I blush furiously and try to respond only managing to get out, "I- um- uhhhhhh…...".

Bill sits up and chuckles at my cherry red face and lack of words. "Oh Pinetree, your adorable" he says smiling at me, making my blush darken.

All of a sudden Mabel bursts through the door and yells, "KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE", before throwing rainbow confetti at us and running away. Her 'do do do do, do do do do, hey, hey' can be faintly heard as she retreats into her room.

"So that happened" I say, my blush still present but faded slightly. 

"Yeah" Bill says with a small laugh, looking away from the door.

"Soooo…. What to watch anime and pretend that didn't happen?" I ask, gesturing to my laptop on my desk.

"Absolutely, anime makes everything better" Bill immediately says, scooting over and patting the space beside him

We then went on to binge watch Ouran High School Host Club

Sorry for the short first chapter, I wanted to get the first one out today rather than tomorrow, since I'd probably forget. I have another chapter in the works, but any other ideas would be greatly appreciated
313 words
Oct 17 2020

~Aria