6) Care

"Hyung I can't open this"

Jin tore his attention away from the pasta being cooked on the stove to Jungkook who was sitting on the kitchen counter trying to open the sauce bottle. His whole hand was clutched around the bottle's lid striving to make the lid open but his efforts were going vein. Jin let out a deep sigh.

"It's because you- 

Jin's words were cut short by the sudden shriek of the bottle lid opening resulting in the sauce splashing all over Jungkook's white shirt even some on the counter. Jimin who was standing there by the oven got startled by the sudden voice but upon seeing the current state of Jungkook let out a small chuckle. But soon his chuckle turned into a confused smile as he looked at Jin standing there with a smirk. He couldn't configure what that meant because as far as he knows Jin never tolerates dirtying his kitchen then why?. 

"1", he heard Mark saying as he passed through the kitchen door.

"2", it was Jackson's playful voice from outside the window.

And finally Jin's smirky statement 

"Here we go"

"TAETAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The whole mansion echoed the loud whine of Jungkook who was dashing out of the kitchen crying leaving behind a laughing Jin with a confused Jimin. His thumping footsteps were heard around the whole mansion as he made his way upstairs. Mark and Jackson suppressed their laughter as they informed the security details not to be alert knowing they would've already made their positions.

Jin settled down from his laughter and turned around seeing the confused look on Jimin's voice. He sensed the confusion so he explained," Jungkook is a sucker for white shirts especially Tae's shirts one of which he wore now. I don't know if it's an unfortunate fate or something but whenever he wears one of his, it would end up with a stain somehow. Whenever it happens, the outburst is usual so all of us will be prepared to witness it. Like informing everyone that Kookie is wearing Tae's shirt today, so if you ever hear his loud cry, no need to panic at all, it's just one of the white t-shirts turning colorful again that's it." He concluded with a shrug.

Jimin resisted his urge to laugh listening to Jin. He surely came across a lot of funny sides of this family. But by each passing day, he found himself discovering more and more weird but humorous antics of them and Jimin admits he indeed was loving the discoveries he made every day. From his first discovery of Hobi's immortal love for the sprite to his latest discovery of how Hobi and Jungkook join hands in hiding Jin's spatula after they get into trouble, the list goes on.

And soon enough, both of them went back to their works precisely making dinner arrangements since chanyeol and baekhyun were coming over. 

The clock ticked exactly eight when the calling bell to the mansion rang loudly. Jungkook was the first one to rush towards the front door followed by smiling Jin and Jimin. And as soon he shrieked the door open, they were greeted by two smiling faces belonging to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

" Kookieee," Baekhyun said as the younger threw himself onto him making him stumble back but two strong hands caught them at the right time preventing them from saying hi to the floor. Jin and Jimin stood behind Jungkook with soft smiles soon being accompanied by Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hobi.

Chanyeol entered the mansion and straight went to Jimin pulling him into a hug startling the younger by the sudden action but soon he relaxed inside those strong arms which saved him.

"How are you Jimin"?, Chanyeol asked pulling back from the hug

"I'm good hyung," the younger said giving him a small smile.