8) Warmth

" Promise me you will bring me back next week"

Jungkook said with a pouting face, looking at yoongi with puppy eyes saying the same thing the hundredth time since morning. He was being held inside his hyungs arms as the elder ruffled his hair softly with a smile.

" Your Yoongi Hyung never breaks his promise kiddo." He said planting a soft kiss on the side of the younger's kid.

All the bangtan members were currently standing in front of Jungkook's university as they came to send him back. Everyone had a sad look on their faces much reluctant to send him back but they hid it well not to alarm the younger.

Hobi smiled as he watched jungkook and yoongi.

" Our Kookie can simply make this grumpy grandpa smile without even trying. I wonder how could he do that". He said glancing between the others.

Namjoon let out a smile." Well, it's our little bunny. So no wonder. I could still remember his fond face when he saw our kookie for the first time. Even after knowing him since childhood, that was a whole different case."

Taehyung leaned on Namjoon smilingly," And that face was the silent approval to make that bunny mine." He said softly.

" Well, it's Yoongi. A loud approval is impossible. He rarely opens his mouth and when he does one of our asses will surely be roasted to another planet." Jin exclaimed with a bored tone while the others chuckled.

Hobi huffed with a giggle," That surely makes sense."

But during when all these conversations took place, a certain person stood there unaware of the commotion around him because his eyes were fondly twinkling watching his little bunny held inside a certain person's arms. He watched how the younger smiled in content inside those strong arms. He watched how the elder held him with care and adoration as if he was holding a baby. And all these only made his heart well up in happiness because he was right where he always wanted to be. A place filled with love. A lovely family.

Jimin was smiling.

His lips were parting into a soft smile without himself knowing as his eyes kept on reflecting the fond view. His eyes found themselves glancing between the two of them. His smile kept on becoming wide as he watched the little bunny giggling. His head shaking watching the younger pouts now and then.

But Jimin doesn't know why his smile didn't expand but his heart did whenever his eyes laid on the elder. He found it confusing why he's not able to figure out the strange but soft sensation whenever his eyes found their destination at the elder. Jimin couldn't stop himself from contemplating the question between his mind and heart. And little did he know his heart already know the answer.

"So I think I should go now," Jungkook said more like whined with a pout bringing Jimin back to his senses. He saw the younger pouting as he looked between all of them. Jimin smiled fondly.

" Kookiee. It's just a matter of four days. And you will be straight coming back to our home." Jin said pulling him into a hug." Don't worry bunny. Time flies like---

"--how hobi Hyung flies when Jin Hyung takes out his spatula". Taehyung interrupted him and just like that everyone burst into fits of laughter.

Soon Jungkook went inside with Taehyung after hugging everyone again. Jimin almost got squished by him if it wasn't for Jin to tear them apart making the younger pout again. They stood there hugging like long-lost brothers before Jin pulled them apart. And the single drop of tear that fell out of Jimin's eyes didn't go unnoticed by a certain pair of chocolate brown eyes.

And after ten minutes Taehyung came back and just like that everyone started to hop into their cars until Jin's voice stopped them.

" Wait Hobi arent you going to Ami's cafe? " Jin asked looking at him and he nodded in return.