Who is this boy?

I suddenly remember what i was trying to write in my note book...

My quirk is called IMMUNITY ... The Perfect Defense.

...

(Aizawa POV) 

Why is it my luck that i get sent after some petty thieving villains? I just want to go home and sleep!

I'm jumping from building to building watching and reporting were the truck is.  I wish I did stay home and sleep though. I watch as they speed past a red light and ram a small car.  the truck goes spinning off the road and hitting a building.  I jump off the roof to asses the damage then I quickly run to the truck. Less work for me the villains were knocked out, and seem to have minor damage. I wait and watch as cops pull up and start to deal with them. As the do that i slowly look at  what used to be a small car.

Hello? Are there an survivors, Hello?

 I have no idea what to do. There is no way any one could be alive this car was definitely totaled.  What really surprised me was when i hear a quiet I-I'm here from inside the car.  I quickly walk over to the car.  I look then i call some cops over.

Help me flip the car. It sound like someone is awake and alive!

 We get it flipped and another hero helps me get the door off, but what i saw made me sick. There was a teen age boy and what look like his mother holding hands.  There is no way she is alive and the boy had metal plunged strait trough his chest. I put a hand over my mouth this is gruesome, and yet hes alive and awake enough to say ...

...

"Hello, Erasure head" he smiled weakly to assure me "i'm sorry I know I don't look the best as a shush-co-bob."  a  joke in his state, and then start to bleed from the mouth and go's "i'm leaking". with a pitiful laugh  i watch the boy turn his head and cry well staring at his mom. 

 What scared me the most was when he went silent... I quickly check his pulse and he was still alive... how? 

hey! Can some one help me get this boy cut out! he's alive and i don't know how much he has  left in him. 

hero's and cop's came running over and cut him out of the car. I look down and see a phone with a broken screen I pick it up.  It turn on and it has the lady and the boy as the background... I quickly pull up the contacts and see if I can find other family. The first number in the contact was someone called Misuki Bakugo. So i give her a call on the phone...

(It rang once)

A lady answer with the response." yes izuku?" 

Mam do you know a green haired lady and boy who looks similar? 

Who is this why do you have Inko sons phone??? Good to know Izuku is the boy and Inko is the mother... Mam  I need you to stay calm i'm a pro hero but Inko is dead, and her son is severely injured and you were the first # on the phone.

I pull the phone away, when i hear the lady scream and cry.  Please calm down! We need some one to come to the black district hospital. Inform us on some questions we have and take responsibility for the kid...

The lady too a big breath In and agree to be the parental on Izuku's behalf. I quickly head to the hospital were the boy was sent to... cause now even i'm interest how he lived that long without dieing... and i might be a bit worried if he still alive ...

-- Small time skip--

When I reached the hospital... There were so many doctor's and nursed in the room with the boy. I quickly walked in whats going on???

Well we got the metal remove, and we tried to use a healing quirk on him but nothing happened. It like he cancelled it out like your quirk... But what was more interesting his wound started to heal at a fast rate on it own. The doctor start to inform me....

Well maybe it his quirk! 

That the crazy part his info says he is Quirk-less! The doctor said now look at me dead in the eyes.

What!... what do you mean? There is no way is there???

I look at the boy who's hooked up to breathing machine and wrapped in lot of bandages...  

If you don't know what going on at least you guys can leave and stop crowding the poor kid. I shoo as may people I could out of the room. Then sat down next to the boy.

How did he know who i am very few people know I exist.... I am an under ground hero after all.You really are an interesting boy and damn and your keeping me from my sleep.

(Aizawa pulls a sleep bag out no were..)

I get comfortable in the chair i mean it's unfair, that he get to slumber this well and i have to worry about him.  He is such a problem child. Ugh! I start to doze off but not completely asleep but just enough to cat nap.

I only slept for about 30 min before i heard a big commotion out by the nurse desk. I get up and walked out to were it was coming from the voice was familiar.

Mitsuki correct your here to see izuku! I asked she had tears in her eye... "your the man on the phone right!" "please, let me and my son see him" I look over to see boy... that look identical to his mom he's look at the ground, With tear in his eyes.

Yes I am the man that was on the phone, and i will take you too him. Please be quiet he it stable and resting. They both said OK in sink. We do have news to tell you and things to ask.I lead them to his room, and when I open the door both there face looked heart broken.

 Okay so let get this over with. First of all this boy is call Izuku Midoriya correct... 

"Yes sir."

Inko Midoriya, signal mother, and izuku is her bio kid correct...

"Yes sir."

Izuku was tested and diagnosed as quirk-less correct... 

"Yes sir."

Ok, well here is what I have to tell you in the most simple way i can.

Inko died in the crash, Izuku has a quirk, Izuku was impaled and we have no idea how he is still alive. No healing quirk works on him though he is still healing on his own.We do not know when he will wake up, or were he will go when he gets released.  Izuku is under the hospitals custody and you don't have to worry about bills as his temporary parental. For the ones who caused the crash will be paying out of there own pocket while in prison.  Now that you are all caught up I need you to sign some papers repeating all the question i just asked.  A funeral will need to be prepared immediately for Inko Midoriya...

 I stand up and walk to the door leading the two out so they could get the papers signed. After that they can spend time with the boy... izuku as long as they want to.

(Izuku POV)

I feel a pain in my chest but not as bad as it was before.  

 it's so bright... (cough!)

I sit up quickly and remember everything. I start to choke on the tube in my throat so pull it out  and i start to take all the stuff off. i stand up but i get light headed and I stumble but i still catch my self.... 

I have a quirk, my moms dead, and i'm alive. I look around i'm in a hospital and it stinks. I hear foot steps running towards the room i'm in. I turn towards the door just at it opens.

Clearing my throat  i ask....

Can someone get me some water?

(writers note)-

Welp! I wonder what kachan POV will be in this ... Enjoy! or not Idc... I'm here for the fun of it.