[Truth or Dare]

Author pov

Jimin was thrown in the bed by jakson and jakson lock the door of jimin's room, jimin was crying really hard.

"P-please d-dont d-do this to me" jimin beg sobbing hard but do you think jakson hear him? No. Jakson get on top of him with a sinister smirk paste in his lips.

"Let's see how this motherfucker taste" he said choking him roughly, jimin cough with tears rolling down his cheeks he try to remove his hands but too weak to do anything. Jakson directly attack his neck biting on his bruises and jimin cries got louder because he was too rough and biting his bruises that made the bruises skin tear up and blood starting dropping for his neck. Jakson didn't suck but only bite to make the bruises damage and blood come out.

"Jakson....i- wil-...will g-gi...give...y-you...a-all m-my....s.a-savings and.....s-sell my be-belongs to...-give..y-you p-ps5, n-now...PLEASE STOP" jimin beg crying hard, he wiggle around to get out from his hold but he was really weak his neck was hurting as fuck. Blood was all over his necks and now jakson put his disgusting hands under his shirt touching jimin's abused skin roughly. Jimin feel so uncomfortable and so disgusting, he really want to die.

Jakson tear his shirt and smirk proudly when he saw jimin's skin full with bruises and scratches, he suck on his abused skin and make dirty purple marks, Jimin never feel this much disgust in his whole life like he is feeling now, So uncomfortable that he can't even touch his own body comfortably now.

After doing all that nonsense with jimin's uppar body that was now full of disgusting hickeys and bloods too, jakson stood up and look at him.

"Do you understand what you did or should I go down-

"YES I understand, I will never run away" jimin immediately said crying hard, jakson scoff and get up from his bed then leave slamming the door closed. After jakson left jimin with his shaky hands cover himself with a blanket, he was half naked and bleeding. The smaller feel so scared and horrible that he was scared to touch his own body, someone just sexually abused his body and it was still feeling some type of disgusting to him. He was crying and sobbing hard under the blanket.

Next morning~

The smaller eyes open slowly slowly to notice that he fall asleep while crying, he remove the blanket and stood up from his bed, walking towards the bathroom with dry tears in his cheeks. He saw himself in the mirror and not in a minute he burst into heavy tears. He feel disgust looking at himself, the smaller cried and look down.

"There is no difference in my body and a death body" jimin said crying but he knows crying won't help that's why he just wipe his tears and take a deep breath knowing very well This is his life.

"Wait, How do I get bruises in my dorsal aspect of hands?" He ask himself after seeing the bruises in his back side of palms.

"I can hide my body with full clothes but dorsal aspect of my hands? How will I hide this?" Jimin question himself and decided to put his hands inside his jacket pocket, no one gonna notice it.

After 10 minutes he was ready and take his bag, he was going to open his door till he hear a yell from his uncle.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN IS HOME?LET ME TEACH HIM HIS LESSONS" And he knows if more torture then he will surely die, he immediately lock his door his breaths got heavy not knowing what to do. He run towards the window and with his shaky and terrified hands he try to open the window as soon as possible but suddenly hears his uncle pushing the door hard or just say trying to break it. Jimin got more nervous and lose his focus, he can't able to open his window properly because of nervousness. He suddenly hear the voice of key falling.