[Love in the Air]

Author Pov

The sun entered the room kissing directly Jungkook's eyes who felt the intense light on his closed eyes, his one arm was wrapped around Jimin's head and another was in Jimin's waist. He clicked his tongue annoyed by the sun he bowed his head down hiding his face on Jimin's hair strands.

But the sun wasn't letting go Jungkook groaned hugging the latter tightly then letting go. He yawns opening his eyes slightly and remove his arms from Jimin streching it out with another yawn escaping his mouth.

He huff some air before gazing back at the latter a smile approached his lips seeing Jimin sleeping adorably.

"My sweetheart" he lean in wrapping his arm softly around his head and from another he caress his hairs. Jimin felt the touch which distrub his sleep he whine pushing away the hands making the latter chuckle.

"Fine...I won't touch you, sleep well" Jungkook mumbled cupping his face delicately and placed a soft kiss on his forehead before leaving the bed.

Jungkook Pov

I was taking bath with the shower when a fainting voice reached my ears.

"JUNGKOOK-AH!" It was Jimin who was whining from outside calling out for me. "I'm in the shower!" I yelled from inside and heard him whining again.

"Why did you left the bed earlier?! We were supposed to cuddle together and wake up together!"

"Baby you were sleeping and I was already awake, I'm sorry sweetie" I yelled from inside again hearing him whine might he throwing his hands on the bed by his tone I can say he's still sleepy.

"I AM SLEEPY BUT I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT YOU HOLDING ME! COME NA! IT'S COLD" I giggled at his mad words and already could imagine the pout he must be having in his lips.

"If it's cold then you know you can switch off the fan and cover yourself with the blanket?" I asked him from inside the bathroom and he whined again. "That's unfair!" I laughed at his cute words.

"Everything is fair in love and war baby" I teased grinning and guess what? He whined again.

Time skip~

I walked out from the bathroom wearing my pants but no shirt, I am shirtless. I looked at the bed to saw Jimin drifted back to sleep. I smile approaching the bed and sat at the edge turning him towards me.

I lightly remove the bangs from his forehead and place a kiss there he whined grabbing my arms and pulled me closer hugging my bare torso.

"I hate you!" He whined pouting cutely with his eyes still closed I giggle taking out my hands carefully and trail my finger from his forehead to his chin. "Oh really?"

He nod his head with that same pout bringing a smile in my face.

"I don't think you do" I whispered on his pouting lips he giggled suddenly flipping me over and I directly land on the bed beside him.

"You smell good" Jimin said burying his face on my bare chest I chuckled caressing his hairs. "Do I smell bad other times?"

The way he shook his head got me cooing, how do I end up getting such a cute boyfriend?????!!!

"Aren't you going to wake up darling?"

"Lemme sleep" He curled up on my body hugging me tightly bring a light smile on my face he's just so cute that I can't with him.....AHHHHHH!!!!