[I Ain't a Freaking Baby]

Author pov
(At 8pm)

Laying beside his girlfriend Jungkook breath hard with sweats rolling down his forehead.

"Gosh, I'm tired, I'm gonna sleep here today" Jungkook said glancing at his girlfriend who look at him with raised eyebrows.

"What about your parents? What if they find out that you're with me? We'll be in trouble" Said Lisa while wearing her robe, Jungkook roll his eyes.

"First of all I don't understand why my parents treat me like a baby? Like I'm 17 for fuck sake and this year I'll literally become adult and even get graduation but they are like I'm a five year old baby" Jungkook state looking totally done with his parents.

"And they won't find out so don't worry" Jungkook said to Lisa who shook her head not approving with him.

"No what we will do if they find-

"Aren't you tired? I just fucked you, Just sleep" Jungkook cutting her words said with irritated, her girlfriend nod her head and smile to him.

"Let's cuddle" she said to Jungkook with a pretty smile paste on her face but sadly Jungkook only roll his eyes at her.

"We aren't real couples, just sleep and why you wanted to cuddle so suddenly?We never do that and in this much hotness, No ways" Jungkook reply closing his eyes to fall asleep, Lisa pout sadly and just turn around to sleep.

Time skip~

*Ring ring*

The phone rings breaking Lisa's sleep, she groan and look around to find her phone.

After finding her phone she opens and look at the time with a frown.

"Why is she calling me at 3 am?" Lisa whisper picking up the call with her narrow sleepy eyes.

"H-hello" Lisa answer the call yawning.

"Yeah, he's sleeping beside me, Why?" She glance at Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully not giving a fuck about anyone.

"WHAT?" Her voice suddenly raised up and her narrowed eyes turn into widen eyes gasping in shock.

"But HOW?" She sit up in the bed all shock and terrified glancing at Jungkook who groan after hearing her voice.

"N-now? B-but i-its l-..late and h-he's sl-sleeping" Lisa said gulping hard.

"M-mr....j-jeon? Y-yeah..yes S-sir, o-ohkk" She talk in the call all nervous stuttering too much because she so terrified.

She immediately hang up the call and look at Jungkook.

"Jungkook wake up" She said with her terrified eyes but Jungkook didn't wake up, she started to shake him like the world is going to end.

"JEON JUNGKOOK FUCKING WAKE UPP" She scream her lungs out Jungkook got startled at her shout and growl irritated.

"WHAT?" He ask angrily glaring at his girlfriend.

"YOU'RE DEATH!! YOUR PARENTS FOUND OUT ABOUT US!!!" She again scream her lungs out, Jungkook sleep ran away and his eyes widen sitting up in the bed with shock.