Ch. 1

(A/N) started writing Ch. 1 on  July 20, 2021

Ok, it's been a really long time since I last wrote at least a chapter or a book but here I am writing a new one. If you read my 1st book "The Slayer Hero: Izuku" (which is also in a process of rewriting), you would notice stuff about the country I live in, the Philippines. So don't be surprised to see something Filipino. In my 1st book, the Filipino thing I added was the chapter titles, but I'll put Filipino songs for this book. Plus, I think with all the fanfics and books/stories that I read, my writing will change a bit.

And this time, I'm using Grammarly unlike in my first book, I didn't use it cuz I do not know about it before.

Songs/Pictures are not mine unless I say so.

Anyway, I'll stop stalling. Updates would be random for now since I don't have an updating schedule yet. Enjoy Reading!

==============================

Izuku's POV

I was walking back to my dorm crying because All Might took back his quirk. He thinks that I was not training enough so he took it back and he said "I should've given this to Young Togata in the first place! You're getting weaker and weaker every training!". It hurt so much. I was just getting tired of the training. I was zoning out until I realized I reached my boyfriend's room. Todoroki and I started dating a few days after the sports festival. I didn't knock on his door because he said I could go in at any time. When I opened the door, I was shocked to see...

No one there. I was feeling a little hungry so I thought to myself to at least cheer myself up before thinking what I would do in my life because I don't have a quirk anymore. Once I reached the kitchen, I fixed myself a small bowl of ice cream. I then heard some commotion in the common area.

 Upon my arrival, I stopped while my eyes starting to tear up once again. I saw my now ex-boyfriend and class representative, Momo, kissing while some of our classmates videotaping and cooing at them on how adorable they both looked like a couple. In the corner of my eye, I saw Kacchan with his usual scowl on his face but he was looking like he was about to burst.

Kacchan and I made up when we saved him from the LOV. We talked and he said that "I only bullied you because the extras that I use to hang out with, threatened to hurt you even more if I didn't hang out with them. I was just trying to protect you. They were the ones who told me to tell you to take swan dive off the roof to get a quirk. I'm so sorry". Of course, I forgave him since I want my childhood best friend/brother back. We usually talk at night to keep our friendship secret because he wants to retain his reputation which I understand.

He noticed me and made a silent agreement to meet up in his room. I drank the now melted ice cream. I washed the bowl and spoon that I used and went to my room to get the stuffed bunny that I got as a Christmas present from Kacchan, a couple of months before he turned 4. Once I knocked on Kacchan's door, he immediately opened it and pulled me inside. He locked the door and hugged me tightly. He didn't mind that his shirt was getting stained with m tears. 

After calming down, Kacchan suggested that we should watch some of All Might movies but I quickly declined then explained what happened earlier. He looked really angry again like he was about to actually commit murder. "Kacchan no killing! (whispers: only the readers get to do that)".

_______________________

Author: EYO! STAP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIX?!

Izuku: S-sorry...

Author: you better be...

_______________________

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say Izu. So what are you gonna do now?" He asks. "I don't know yet. I'll think about it tomorrow because it is getting late and I have to go call Mom" I reply while picking up my stuff and while stealing a small bag of chips from his small stash by the bed. "I'll see you, tomorrow Nerd. Night". And with that, I went back to my room to have my nightly talk with my Mom.

(In-Call)

Mom: Hi Izuku! How was school today?
Izuku: It was fine, I guess?
Mom: What happened?
Izuku: *explains everything*
Mom: HOW DARE THEY! *sighs* at least you're ok, Izuku. *gasps* I know what can cheer you up! But you'll have to wait tomorrow, ok?
Izuku: Ok, Mom, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you, Mom.
Mom: I love you too, Izuku. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Izuku: Bye!
Mom: Bye, Izu!

(Call Ended)

I'm so excited to know what Mom's surprise is. But then I realized that I still have to go to school tomorrow...

Time Skipee to the next day (Time Skipee is never forgotten😁)

I woke up and got ready for school as usual. I grab my stuff and left my room. 

I took down all my All Might stuff and put them in boxes after what happened yesterday. But I remembered that Tsu has younger siblings that might still love to have some of my All Might toys because I was planning on selling the rest of them.

I went downstairs to make myself a small sandwich for breakfast because I wasn't that hungry. After eating my sandwich, I went to find Uraraka and Iida because we always walk to class together. 

I saw them by the front door so I went to talk to them but to my surprise, they ignored me then glared at me before leaving the building. I didn't know why they were angry because we didn't have any arguments yesterday.

I shook my head to not think negatively about it and went to class alone. When I got there, I heard talking but not just talking, they were talking about me because I heard my name mentioned multiple times. I opened the door then the talking stopped. Almost half of the class was glaring at me except Koda, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, and of course, Kacchan.

I put my head down not liking the negative attention. I went to my seat and waited until Mr. Aizawa arrived to start class. In the middle of class, Mr. Aizawa was called by the principal so he left not without telling Momo that she was in charge while he was gone. Though after Mr. Aizawa left, I got yelled at for hurting Todoroki?! "I-I didn't h-hurt him! I swear!" I denied but they still keep saying that I hurt him. "You cheated on him! Be glad that Momo was able to help him. Even though Momo was better than you!" I looked to see who said that until I saw Uraraka. "B-but he was the one who ch-cheated! I was with All Might yesterday!" I denied it while saying All Might's name like it was something that should've not existed.

Though before they could say anything, Mr. Aizawa yelled "QUIET!!!" while using his quirk. "Midoriya, you are requested to see the principal immediately. It involves your mother" I was shocked but I nodded then went to the Principal's Office.

"Principal Nezu?" I called out while knocking at his door. He replied with a small "come in" before I went inside. "Take a seat Midoriya" he asked but I was really confused while also worried because Mr. Aizawa said it involved my Mom. "Midoriya, you're mother was killed in an airplane crash. The airplane had a malfunction after lift-off and crashed. Her body was recovered but she didn't make it. Her body is still in America if you're still wondering. I'm sorry for your loss." I was processing what he said before bursting into tears. He told me I could go back to my dorm to rest for today so I did. 

I wiped my tears before going to class to grab my stuff. I knocked on the door then waited for someone to unlock it. Mr. Aizawa opened it and let me grab my stuff before saying "I'll ask someone to send your work later after class" I nodded and looked at Kacchan who has a questioning look. I mouthed saying "later" then left the classroom.

I was walking back to my dorm while thinking about what would I do. Then I finally had an idea.

"Maybe moving to America? That could be ok, I guess..."

(A/N) ended writing Ch. 1 on July 23, 2021

I see you made it to the bottom. I hope you liked my new story. I wrote this cuz it's been in my mind for some time after writing that one little message from my other book "Random Stuff". I hope you guys have a great day! Bye!