Ch. 3

(A/N) started writing Ch. 3 on August 13, 2021

Thank you for being patient. School decided to torture me. Also, I don't do special chapters so maybe don't expect fo those? 

Anyway, please enjoy this chapter. Even though it's been a few months already.

==============================

Izuku's POV

After eating dinner, I went back to my dorm and finished packing all the stuff that I would just bring during the flight.

I went and lay on my bed- well old bed since I am moving to America... As I was on the bed, I kept thinking about what I would do once I arrived in America

(A/N: I have no idea what America is about cuz I only see what see on Inside Edition and I am not smart with American history since I am Filipino. So when I say that Izuku will just go to America, he will just go to America. Plus, I have to think about school)

I fell asleep while thinking about my future.

Time Skipee the next day

I woke up and got ready for the day.

(A/N: I had to do a bit of math to know what the timezones are)

My flight is at 6 pm tonight and it takes 13 hours to get to America so I should arrive in America by... 7 pm? Yeah, 7 pm... without delays that is.

I just plan on hanging out with my real friends, Koda, Tokoyami, Tsuyu, and Kacchan this afternoon because they have class and which I don't plan on attending today.

I checked the time on the clock.

"Hm, it's just 7:00 am. I'm going to leave at 5 pm so I still have *looks at the clock then counts* 1, 2, 3... 10 hours before I leave tonight. What should I do though? Class ends at 2 hours earlier today so that means I only get to spend 3 hours with Koda, Tokoyami, Tsuyu, and Kacchan. This is so tiring and it's only 7 am!"

While thinking about what I should do, my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was Principal Nezu.

(In-call)

Izuku: Hello?  Sir?

Nezu: Midoriya, can you please help look after Eri today? Aizawa said that he will be busy and can't take care of her. She is in my office right now.

Izuku: Sure. I'll just get ready. I'll see you in a few minutes, sir.

Nezu: Thank you, Midoriya. Bye.

Izuku: You're welcome, Sir. Bye.

(Call Ended)

I got up and went to my backpack to find a hoodie and some jeans. I got dressed and went straight to the Principal's office.

When I got there, Principal Nezu and Eri just got out of the room.

"Sir! I'm here. *looks at Eri* Hi, Eri!" Principal Nezu gave me a nod while Eri just ran up to me gave me a hug.

"Izu! (づ◐ ∇◐)づ Mr. Aizawa said he'll be busy today so he said that I could stay with you since he knew you weren't going to school," Eri said happily while holding the straps of her backpack.

"I'll be going now, Midoriya. Take care you two" Principal Nezu said before he gave a slight wave then went back into his office.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet, Eri? We could go to Lunch Rush or we could go to a cafe?" I ask.

"I wanted to eat with you! Can we go to Lunch Rush instead?" Eri asks as we walked away from the Principal's office.

"Sure, Eri," I said with a smile.

Time Skipee when they are already eating

Eri and I just got cereal to eat. I got Milo cereal while Eri got Koko Krunch cereal.

(A/N: If any of you guys ate this before then you have my respect, plus it's my story so yeah)

"Hey, Eri? I have to tell you something..." I asked after I put down my spoon.

"What is it Izu?" Eri asks

"I... I have to go..."

"What do you mean you have to go?" She looks at me with these innocent eyes.

"I'm moving to America later..." I say while looking at my food.

I then feel a tiny person hugging me from behind.

"Why?! *sniff* I'm gonna m-miss you..."

I turned around and gave her a hug.

"I'm really sorry, Eri. How about I give Aizawa my number so you can still talk to me?" I suggested as I held her hand while cleaning up our mess.

"Ok... *gasp* wait, if you're leaving then you need a goodbye gift!" Eri said.

"You don't have to give me anything Eri but if you insist" I let out a small laugh as she went and took something from her bag. 

"Here! Nejire helped me make this bracelet, I was going to give to you as a present but I thought I could give it to you so you can remember me", Eri said while giving me a bracelet with the words [IZU AND ERI].

"Thank you, Eri. This means so much to me. I will treasure this forever. But of course, I will never ever forget you. You're to precious to forget".

Eri and I had fun hanging out. But the fun had to end when I realized it was dismissal time. I brought Eri back to Mr. Aizawa as I waited for my friends to arrive at the front door.

Time Skipee to the airport (Cuz I honestly don't know wht to do in this part anymore)

"Well... This is it I guess" I said while looking at the doors of the airport.

"Hey, don't be sad. Think of it as a 'See you later' you know?" Kachaan said while giving me a hug.

"Yeah, you're right. See yah guys. I'll be back before you know it", I then gave them each a warm hug before making it a group hug.

"Bye/See you later, Midoriya", said my friends.

I waved at them as I went inside the airport.
.
.
.
.
.
I finally found my seat. It was kinda hard cuz of all the people. I sat down and tried to relax my nerves as I thought of what I'm going to do once I reached America.

(A/N) finished writing Ch. 3 on December 24, 2021

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO SO LONG TO BE POSTED!! I ALSO LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING PATIENT!!

I did NOT forget to write. It's just that school started and I didn't have time to focus on writing. Plus my school schedule sucks. Like, 9am to 5pm?! WTF?! Like ok I'm happy that every friday is a "no classes" day for the 10th graders but why make it a 9 to 5?

I rarely write on my phone cuz I have no grammarly here. I have grammarly chrome extension on the computer so that's why my writing has gotten more understandable. Cuz I hated how my typos and corrections exist. Plus, writing on the computer is easier for me.