Ch. 6

(A/N) started writing Ch. 6 on June 28, 2022

Here is Chapter 6!

Anyways, enjoy this chapter!

=======================

Time Skipee a few days later

Izuku's POV

The day when I see my mom has finally arrived. It's also the day when I fix my documents and my mom's documents which James will help me with.

I wore a white with black long sleeve shirt, a pair of black pants and white sneakers. I brought a backpack that included my laptop, chargers for my phone and laptop, a couple of Japanese snacks I didn't know I brought with me from Japan, and a water bottle.

I put my wallet and phone on either side of my pocket, not forgetting to put the hotel key card in my wallet.

I got out of my hotel room before I pulled my phone out to call Jack.

(In-Call)

Jack: Hello?

Izuku: Hi, Jack! I was wondering if you could take me to the crematorium where you said my mom was sent.

Jack: Sure, I'll be there in about an hour if that's ok with you.

Izuku: It's alright, see you then, bye!

Jack: Bye.

(End Call)

I sat down in one of the chairs in the lobby when I realized I haven't had any breakfast. I saw that the hotel had a buffet restaurant just behind the chair I'm sitting in.

I got up and went to the receptionist standing by the reception desk. The receptionist looked at me and said, "Good Morning, Sir! How may I help you today?"

(A/N: it's been a really long while since I've been to a hotel 😅 so I don't really remember how the food situation works)

"Am I allowed to eat there?" I said while gesturing towards the buffet restaurant.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"I just don't know if this is part of what I paid"

"Basically, Sir, anyone who checks in the hotel is free to eat at the buffet. No matter what room or how long you may be staying."

"Ah, thank you for explaining. Have a good day!"

"Thank you! Enjoy your breakfast, sir!"

I walked inside the restaurant and looked around until I saw a waitress waving at me.

"Table for how many, Sir" She called out to me.

"Uh, just for one."

"One more question sir, what is your room number? It's hotel policy."

"Oh it's (insert random room number)"

"Thank you. Right this way, Sir" She leads me to a table with 2 chairs. Which is nice because I'm gonna be seated next to the window, which means I can see the view outside.

"Thank you!"

"No problem, Sir."

I left my bag on the chair and got up to get a plate at the start of the line. There wasn't that much to choose so I just got 2 fried eggs, 2 sausages, and 4 small waffles.

I placed my food on the table, happy to see no one has stolen my things. After placing my plate on the table I went to the start of the line again to get a small plate and a glass cup.