Ch. 4

(A/N) started writing Ch. 4 on December 28, 2021

Hello, citizens of Wattpad. I finally get to write the actual idea that I have for Izuku. My stupid brain just added an idea that wasn't part of the plot. There weren't supposed to be any Eri scenes so that's why I took a long time writing the previous chapter.

Anyway, Happy New Year, and I wish this year isn't like 2020 or 2020 won. Let's all hope that 2022 won't turn into 2020 too.

Well, Enjoy!

=======================

Izuku's POV

We finally landed. Yay... Oh wait, I have to meet up with James. I went to find a bench to sit on before getting my phone to call James.

(In-Call)

Jack: Hello? Mr. Midoriya?

Izuku: Hi, Jack. Also, drop the Mister, please. It feels weird if I call you by your first name and you call me by my last name.

Jack: Ah yes, sorry, Midoriya. Anyways, why did you call me?

Izuku: I already landed. Do you mind picking me up?

Jack: Oh sure! I'm just a few blocks away, went to see a friend. I'll be there in about 10-15 minutes, there's a bit of traffic on the way.

Izuku: Thanks, I'll just be on the bench near the entrance. Bye!

Jack: Bye!

(End Call)

So, all I have to do is wait, yey...

*cue chibi Izuku just swing his little legs back and forth while waiting for Jack to arrive*

20 minutes later...

Where is he?! I'm getting hungry... Somehow, airport food is more expensive...

"Midoriya...?" wait, that voice sounded familiar. I turned around and saw a male person who looks 30 y/o standing next to the bench.

"Yes? And you are?" I asked while kind of protecting my belongings because of stranger danger, right? "Uhm, it's me Jack? You asked me to pick you up?" I smacked my face because of my stupidness.

"Right, sorry. Anyway, I haven't had dinner yet. Any recommendations?

After dinner cuz I was not suppose to add that part...

"So where will you be staying for the time being?", Jack asked as we both headed to his car.

"Maybe in a hotel for now. I think I can find a more permanent place within the next three days I hope, and it's getting kinda late so I guess all the documents and stuff can be done tomorrow" I replied while I carefully got into the front seat because the space between the the car next to us was way too narrow for my liking.

(A/N: Like fr tho, why are the spaces so small? My hand would always have to hold the edge of our car door so I won't accidentally scratch the car next to us. Or why do people park so near the line?)

"There's this hotel that I've been to before and it's really nice. Reasonable price for a 3-day stay."

"I think that would be nice."

When they got to the hotel

"Can I help you with anything else?"

"I think I can handle it myself now, Jack"

"Well then, I'll see you tomorrow"

We both said our goodbyes as I walked into the hotel. I got a room for the next 3-5 days because I'm not sure if I am getting a permanent place within those days.

I left my bag by the closet and collapsed on the bed because I was tired. I checked the time to see it was 1:00 am and smacked my head, "I kept him up that late?!".

(A/N: he was talking about Jack)

I let my sleep take over before I overthink everything that happened.
=======================
(A/N) ended writing Ch. 4 on April 24, 2022

Short chapter, I know -_-

It took a long time, I know

I realized this book exists and remembered to update, even if it was shorter than usual.

Also, I was too tired to recheck all the mistakes since I'm updating this from my phone. Yes, I finally did get my own phone after months of borrowing my cousin's phone.

Thank you for your guys' patience

I know a few that read my book and liked the plot but they told me that I should keep updating but my mind does not process all the chapters that I have to write that fast.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to update earlier if I can. I wish it won:t take 4 months like this one. Have a nice day/afternoon/evening everyone!